Discounted Suns Tickets to Help the Kids I Coach

ColdPickleNachos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
TL;DR: Please buy discounted Suns tickets to help the middle school girls my wife and I coach live out their dream season.

https://goo.gl/oDMGHc
Promo Code: dvusd

Good morning fellow Suns fans! I hope you'll take the time to read and consider this, as I try not to ask for much from people in general, particularly on message boards during the Holidays...

But I figure the Suns are fun to watch again, and I talk to these message boards as much as I do people in my day-to-day life, so I hope I'm not being too taboo here.

If you could buy some discounted Suns tickets through this link the next time you want to see a game, it would make a lot of great kids very happy.

https://goo.gl/oDMGHc
Promo Code: dvusd

You must be registered for see images attach

Some background:

My wife and I have been coaching middle school girls basketball at her school for the past 4 years. I believe it's a valuable experience for the girls we coach, and we put a lot of effort and energy into building their skills on and off the court.

The district we're in is filled with large middle schools and we're K-8, so they have a Division 1 and a Division 2. We've been lucky enough to win the Division 2 Championship three years running. The best part of that is the kids get to play their championship games in Talking Stick Arena, where the Suns and Mercury play!

It has been such an incredible experience for these kids, and it has provided motivation and confidence to excel in a sport where girls their age are often discouraged or discounted. My wife and I take great pride in the unwavering effort and energy put forth by these student athletes.

Unfortunately, the district didn't raise enough funds to do Talking Stick championships for Division 2 this year, which means the boys and girls in small schools are missing out on an incredible experience. We use playing at the big arena as motivation for the kids, and they work hard to achieve the results needed.

So I reached out to a representative from the Suns and he agreed to extend the fundraising deadline to January 21st! The kids can still play where the Suns and Mercury play...if we sell enough tickets.

So I guess I'm spearheading this campaign. It's a very reachable amount, but I need help. The Suns are fun to watch again, and these tickets (your choice of 10 games) are discounted roughly 20% just by putting in the promo code.

Thanks for reading and any help you can provide! Go Suns!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave