Did You Miss Today's Rod Graves Interview? Listen To It NOW!

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So what's the mood in the office there, Jim? Are people ready to start hanging nooses yet?

I have a Cards license plated on my locker at work and there was a nice little doodle on a Post-It on there this morning. :\

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
Originally posted by Dan H
So what's the mood in the office there, Jim? Are people ready to start hanging nooses yet?

I have a Cards license plated on my locker at work and there was a nice little doodle on a Post-It on there this morning. :\

I have faith that something will get done soon. I know that people will collectively roll thier eyes at that, but Rod is working the phones constantly.

As Rod said in his KDUS interview today, the agents know that the Cards have a ton of money to spend, so they will be in touch.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jim! :thumbup:

Normally I listen live at lunch but those bozos in California scheduled a meeting over lunch hour.

Very interesting interview.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jim O., you are a scholar and a gentleman. I know all the fans are forming a lynch mob and the rabble is rumbling rousingly, but as soon as we sign Colvin, the mood will once again turn to elation and hope will spring eternal in the savage breast (and believe me, we have some savage breasts around here).

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Thanks Jim,

Just listened again and it does seem the team is turning a huge corner. I am still hoping for good things to come.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Jim, that is good news, but what concerns me is when Graves said something to the effet of not throwing millions of dollars at guys just to make offers. I agree with that in principle, but I do not agree with it when the visits we've had were Okeafor, Holliday and Colvin, guys you HAVE to throw money at to get here. If he's not willing to show the money, what's ever going to get done? He can be on the phones all he wants, but the hot question is, will he and the organization pony up when it comes to show-time, or will we shut up, let the guys get their big paychecks elsewhere and lose out? This is what's driving me nuts, because we're moving like molasses in a business where you're either the quick or the dead.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose