Did we really just play for the tie??????

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You could tell that K1 was pissed that they didn’t go for it. Kid is a competitor. Who would have thought at halftime that he would have thrown for 308 yards!!! Let’s enjoy the moment. Hollywood is going to torch us next week.
Hopefully Murphy Jr is on him.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What does a tie do for you that a loss doesn’t? You get nothing for a tie. If backed him since the hire but that move was pathetic. Whip out the participation trophy for Kliff.
That's a huge gamble & a double edge sword there. Go for it & don't make it, "why in the hell did he go for that at midfield"? I get it that a tie does nothing for us but a loss is one in the loss column. I'll take 0-0-1 over 0-1 all day long. 4 & 2 or 3 yeah, maybe then but not 4 & 7, that's foolish.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You must not have watched any of the Raven’s game today. We will be 14-21pt dogs next week.
No way they beat us like that, Miami is beyond horrible. Lamar Jackson isn't a good passer, I don't care that he had 5 TD's today, I watched him for 3 yrs here in Louisville, he can't change his inaccuracy problem, you either have it or you don't. Put some pressure on him & he wilts. We'll see what happens Sunday.

OP
OP
cardsfanmd

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No way they beat us like that, Miami is beyond horrible. Lamar Jackson isn't a good passer, I don't care that he had 5 TD's today, I watched him for 3 yrs here in Louisville, he can't change his inaccuracy problem, you either have it or you don't. Put some pressure on him & he wilts. We'll see what happens Sunday.
The problem is he’s a good deep ball passer and we have no one to cover Brown.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What does a tie do for you that a loss doesn’t? You get nothing for a tie. If backed him since the hire but that move was pathetic. Whip out the participation trophy for Kliff.
You must not understand math.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

Exactly. I am not scared of Lamar Jackson

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Going for it on 4th and 7 at that part of the field would have been stupid.

This 10000% after trailing by 18. a tie is great. you can't go for 4th and 7. I'm sure they discussed it during the timeout. and I bet players backed it. Don't lose a game where you make a great come back.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
0-0-1 is better than 0-1 every day of the week. 4th and 7 is a 30% success rate. plus if we get 1 Inc or the INT we win. but down 18 and to tie. is better than a loss

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The problem is he’s a good deep ball passer and we have no one to cover Brown.
He hits on some of the deep balls but really isn't a good passer bro, I've watched the kid for too long, I know. He sails passes high on 10 & outs when the WR is wide open, not to mention with pressure in his face. Let's just hope that the Ravens don't get away with holding Chandler Jones like the Lions did? I wanted Hollywood Brown on our team & I get your concern, but Lamar Jackson ain't gonna burn us deep with his accuracy lol.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
the tie was the right call. now on the 1 and both ruining 3 times early in game cost us

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard