Did anybody catch what Graves said on KDUS today?

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right when Graves came on, I got a half dozen phone calls and two people walked into my office, so I only caught little bits of it. I do know MJ asked him about Jamir Miller, but I didn't hear the response.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Originally posted by 40yearfan
Right when Graves came on, I got a half dozen phone calls and two people walked into my office, so I only caught little bits of it. I do know MJ asked him about Jamir Miller, but I didn't hear the response.

You must be registered for see images

All I said was that we talked to Jamir, and told him we may, or may not express some interest after the draft. I told him, and his agent, that we may or may not give him a call after June 1st as well. This all of course depends upon how things shake out during all of our minicamps and such.

That pretty much wraps it up...a "don't call us, we'll call you" round about response.

pinnacle

Reaction score
rod did say that they are considering jamir..they have talked to leigh steinberg (jamir's agent) ..but the cardinals are going to wait and evaluate who is available june 1st...and maybe they will have jamir in for visit...and maybe not..did not rule him out.

rod has been talking to pat dye jr (agent for pace) and hopes they will have something resolved so the 2 1st rounders will be at the june rookie camp.

they want to extend guys...no names..but rod said there quite a few..

will post more later..

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Originally posted by pinnacle
rod did say that they are considering jamir..they have talked to leigh steinberg (jamir's agent) ..but the cardinals are going to wait and evaluate who is available june 1st...and maybe they will have jamir in for visit...and maybe not..did not rule him out.

rod has been talking to pat dye jr (agent for pace) and hopes they will have something resolved so the 2 1st rounders will be at the june rookie camp.

they want to extend guys...no names..but rod said there quite a few..

will post more later..

They wanted to have a couple guys re-signed before camp.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Originally posted by EndZone
They wanted to have a couple guys re-signed before camp.

How do you think we are going to spend all that money. Pay them while they suck and hopefully they will be good and cheap for a few years or until we draft a better player.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if the Cards brought in Miller, he would be a great addition, forget the past and try to land him.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
It's the whole show so to get to the interview skip to 3:05 into it.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Or read a recap on the BRS

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I thought it interesting that he stated that they were satisfied with the QB situation and that it was doubtful that they would sign a veteran.

Az240z

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by AzCards21
Wow I thought I was the only pathetic one who searched that entire thing till I found the interview! :thumbup:

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by az240zz
I thought it interesting that he stated that they were satisfied with the QB situation and that it was doubtful that they would sign a veteran.

Az240z
UNLESS therewas a guy they couldnt walk away from...

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Originally posted by BEERZ
Wow I thought I was the only pathetic one who searched that entire thing till I found the interview! :thumbup:

You are not alone brother! :wave:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson