Diamondbacks vs Dodgers series thread

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Absolutely, Hill is the guy. I wasn't thinking of him becuase he's out. He should be back soon. They only put him on the DL15 so they must expect him sooner than later.

Maybe Goldy 3 and Hill 4? Rotate Didi, Eaton, Parra and Pollack at 1,2 depending on who's hot.

Think the Dbacks might trade an OF once everybody gets healthy?

Since Goldy is hitting for a great average, he could be the #3 with Hill at in the cleanup slot...

As for the potential of a trade - Towers did attempt to get rid of Kubel before the start of the season. And now with his production continuing to drop, I'm not sure what you can actually get for him...

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
I honestly don't understand why they don't just walk him. Gamble on Cody Ross.

I agree, but Ross also has a reputation as being a "clutch" guy (his streakiness notwithstanding). And with Goldy's numbers against Kershaw up to that point, the Dodgers probably liked the matchup. I think they played the numbers, and not the man. Lucky for us.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely, Hill is the guy. I wasn't thinking of him becuase he's out. He should be back soon. They only put him on the DL15 so they must expect him sooner than later.

Maybe Goldy 3 and Hill 4? Rotate Didi, Eaton, Parra and Pollack at 1,2 depending on who's hot.

Think the Dbacks might trade an OF once everybody gets healthy?

Everything I have read on Hill is that we are looking at a Mid to Late June return.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen