DHop still on crutches on sideline.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Using a crutch to take pressure off the knee is the 'non-issue'.
We’re two weeks from the playoffs…. If he’s still on crutches he won’t be there. They were hoping he would. If he’s not there it is an issue. May not be annissue moving into next season. But this year it is.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’re two weeks from the playoffs…. If he’s still on crutches he won’t be there. They were hoping he would. If he’s not there it is an issue. May not be annissue moving into next season. But this year it is.

Am I the only guy on this board who's had multiple knee injuries? They don't want you weight bearing after surgery if you don't have to. I could stand without crutches for 2 months after my last surgery but they still had me on crutches because they don't want you to lose balance and get hurt. Standing on an NFL sideline is not necessarily a safe place I'm not at all surprised he's on crutches.

The timing is such that IF we get to the Super Bowl he MIGHT be able to play, that's the best we can hope for. But being on crutches today doesn't concern me at all

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Could be gamesmanship, But I don't give Kliff that kind of credit :p

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It also could be precautionary to not allow him to let weight rest on it if he intends to stand a lot, and he did travel with the team... we don't know but it does not mean he is exactly out

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
It feels a little bit better each time we win, I promise you that. Same for JJ's shoulder.

And a full strength D Hop is still a top ten receiver in the league. Big big deal that we don't have him out there. He's a about a million times better running after the catch than either Kirk, Green or Wesley. 10x better than at Moore running routes and making contested catches.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Has there been any word on when JJ and DHop could return? Is it superbowl or nothing, or could we theoretically get the back if we win a playoff game?

OP
OP
Arz101

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
DHop status is same. No way he is playing wildcard.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even if he came on the field at 50% in the super bowl he alone would account for us getting another ten points from his distraction

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard