Devin Booker bold prediction

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I don't mind if he's not a top scorer in the league in year two. I would just like to see some decent efficiency in the regular season this year and hopefully he's a star in 3-4 years. If Bledsoe is healthy he's the best player on the team and one of the better 2-way guards in the league.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't mind if he's not a top scorer in the league in year two. I would just like to see some decent efficiency in the regular season this year and hopefully he's a star in 3-4 years. If Bledsoe is healthy he's the best player on the team and one of the better 2-way guards in the league.

Did you watch last night's game? Booker was the best player on the court and it wasn't close. I don't know what that means as it was just one game and a preseason one at that but it was pretty impressive nonetheless. It will be interesting to see how he deals with the defensive attention he's going to be seeing nightly. Bledsoe may still be our best player but I suspect Booker will be the one opposing coaches focus the most on.

OP
OP
N

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Good point ^^. Books did get a lot of attention towards the end of last year as he was he only healthy scoring threat. I think having Bledsoe or Knight next to him at all times will keep the double teams away at least.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Thing I like about Booker is that unlike Knight, he isn't a ball hog or ball stopper. If you double team him, he's gonna pass and find the open guy.

I've noticed at times when he isn't even looking to score, he's just looking to draw that second defender to get his teammate the open shot.