Detroit Lions (0-0) @ Arizona Cardinals (0-0) Game Day thread. 09/08/19

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I would honestly consider benching him at this point and put in Hundley. It is obviously too soon for him despite what people want and you don't want to give up a win.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Has there been an open WR today? Lions getting wide open looks without a defender in sight while our WR have corners glued to them.

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I would honestly consider benching him at this point and put in Hundley. It is obviously too soon for him despite what people want and you don't want to give up a win.

Hundley looked way better in preseason. You can argue it was against lesser competition but he still looked like the better QB.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Nevermind...that was a stupid comment in my last post. I kinda feel bad for him because he looks so unprepared.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah, lets obliterate his confidence.

But I do see with his look and body language is confidence is taking a shot.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler just looks confused, and he seems completely surprised that he can't just easily outrun the defense to get an opening either to throw or run. Part of it is NFL defenses are faster, part of it is again he seems reluctant to run and I think Detroit knows he doesn't want to run for whatever reason.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Yeah, lets obliterate his confidence.

But I do see with his look and body language is confidence is taking a shot.
How many more batted balls does he need to get his confidence up?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler just looks confused, and he seems completely surprised that he can't just easily outrun the defense to get an opening either to throw or run. Part of it is NFL defenses are faster, part of it is again he seems reluctant to run and I think Detroit knows he doesn't want to run for whatever reason.

Super special transcendent talents such as him like we’ve been told shouldn’t look this bad or confused… Seen too many first game quarterbacks just kill it in the NFL to not have this be as depressing as it is.