Detroit Lions (0-0) @ Arizona Cardinals (0-0) Game Day thread. 09/08/19

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Are you really comparing David Johnson to Saquon Barkley LOL
Yes obviously. Your point doesn’t make sense. Saquan is surrounded by less talent facing defenses who zero in on him even more, so what is DJs excuse? He isn’t the same player he used to be

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Turn the corner cards come on guys, momentum tempo

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember when David Johnson was considered one of the best RB's in the league?

I do I also remember when he had a real team around him to complement and put him in a position to succeed

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes obviously. Your point doesn’t make sense. Saquan is surrounded by less talent facing defenses who zero in on him even more, so what is DJs excuse? He isn’t the same player he used to be

Saquon Barkley is a transcendent talent like best of all time in NFL history level talent like Barry sanders like… If you can’t see the difference I don’t know what to tell you David Johnson is a very good player but he’s not going to carry an entire offense by himself And never was.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

Barkley is one of the most talented RBs to enter the NFL, probably since AP, DJ is not on his level.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
You know they can get a high resolution view of a house from space but they cannot get better imagery in the confines of a stadium lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn