Detriot Lions defense has injury problems.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...week-3-winnerslosers-daniel-jones-balls-again

TRENDING DOWN

Detroit Lions' Week 1 defense: Starting inside linebacker Jarrad Davis suffered a high ankle sprain in Detroit's third preseason game, according to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport. While that's better than what the team originally feared, it appears rookie second-round pick Jahlani Tavai will get the start in the opener against the Cardinals. Nearly half of Detroit's starting defense has barely suited up in August because of injuries.

OP
OP
MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If this is the case, whatever the Vegas sets the total at, take the over. It's gonna be a barn burner.

Which means it will end up 12-9 now that I have said that.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
No matter the outcome there will be overreactions.

Lose "OMG! 0-16 here we come!'
Win "We look like a playoff team!"

I can't wait

Lol.. That does seem to be the trend on the board lately Zeno. Just crazy over-reactions.

With that said, it would really be nice to start the season with a W. It would be in such contrast to last year.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lol.. That does seem to be the trend on the board lately Zeno. Just crazy over-reactions.

With that said, it would really be nice to start the season with a W. It would be in such contrast to last year.

A change from the last THREE seasons. Every single one of our first game losses for the last THREE years have been a kick in balls to say the least. All for different reasons. Losing to Jimmy G. DJ getting hurt in Detroit, and then yeah we all remember last year I think.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
we couldn't ask for a better opener for a young QB. At home against the Lions should be a W. That team sucks and even if we do also, it's at home and the teams are about equal talent wise.
The Lions made sneaky good decisions all offseason. Not to mention that Stafford will probably slice and dice our lack of bodies at CB.

I am very unsure why anyone would think this is an easy game. I'm going, but I don't think we're going to pull off the win.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Lions made sneaky good decisions all offseason. Not to mention that Stafford will probably slice and dice our lack of bodies at CB.

I am very unsure why anyone would think this is an easy game. I'm going, but I don't think we're going to pull off the win.
Ugh.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't think it's an easy game. I think considering all the teams out there, there aren't that many I'd consider even toss-ups if we opened against them. Detroit is one of the few that fits that label, IMO.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I don't think it's an easy game. I think considering all the teams out there, there aren't that many I'd consider even toss-ups if we opened against them. Detroit is one of the few that fits that label, IMO.
I gotcha. I'm just in the camp that wouldn't be surprised if Detroit is right there in the conversation for winning that division as we enter December.

And I just don't know what we are yet. There weren't a ton of highlights or lowlights in the preseason.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gotcha. I'm just in the camp that wouldn't be surprised if Detroit is right there in the conversation for winning that division as we enter December.

And I just don't know what we are yet. There weren't a ton of highlights or lowlights in the preseason.

I feels ya.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have both Murray and Stafford on my fantasy team. Tough decision but I gotta go with our guy due to rooting interest. This is what ruins fantasy seasons :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard