Design, Signs, Decals, Custom Stuff

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey guys been busy trying to survive this economy have a website up at www.steveleon.weebly.com if you want to check out some of my work. If anyone needs anything feel free to contact me. If its out of the norm don't worry ask me anyway have done many different type of projects from custom boats to standard decals. My contact info on the site if anyone needs any sort of design work or signs or any of the many things I can do let me know!

Please contact me if you have any need for football ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice work. Don't have the need, but I will keep you in mind if I hear of anyone needing your services.

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Come on football season is starting and no one needs any cool custom decals or wall art or anything? This a fan site right? Hit me up if you have any needs, love out of the ordinary custom type projects if you have any ideas you want to explore!

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on football season is starting and no one needs any cool custom decals or wall art or anything? This a fan site right? Hit me up if you have any needs, love out of the ordinary custom type projects if you have any ideas you want to explore!
Dude, don't start that crap again--it almost got you banned last time.

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure what your referring too Linder, I am just offering services and/or unique one of a kind custom fan gear not sure why that would be any reason to be banned.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last time you were aggressively pimping your stuff you repeatedly questioned whether we were "real fans" when things weren't selling. "This is a fan site right?" is questioning fandom, which is bannable. You're trying to imply that if we were "real" fans, we'd be wanting stuff like this.

I like your work, I think you do a great job. Watch what you say, though.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Specifically, here is one of your offending posts:
Thanks bleedingred! Apparently not many Cards fans seem interested in decals supporting the team, thought many more would have wanted to jump on this. Come on guys help me out and support the team!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Nashman,

Can you PM me a quote for box truck painting? I don't know who does ours right now but if you are competitive I might be able to help you out.

Also, how much for like a tarp? We need something to block the sun at our tailgate.

Thanks

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Totally awesome, great job.

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
Dude, don't start that crap again--it almost got you banned last time.
I think they there should be a "networking" section on the site. I am a business owner and would like to give some business to Cardinals fans if the fit is right.

I don't have a problem with someone "selling themselves"...

In fact, if anyone is looking to help their business grow and need help building an advertising campaign, send me a PM!

In addition, need apparel with your company logo, send me a PM!

And lastly, does you business need to reach Men, send me a PM... I've got some great suggestions!

Was that to salesy Linderbee?

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they there should be a "networking" section on the site. I am a business owner and would like to give some business to Cardinals fans if the fit is right.

I don't have a problem with someone "selling themselves"...

In fact, if anyone is looking to help their business grow and need help building an advertising campaign, send me a PM!

In addition, need apparel with your company logo, send me a PM!

And lastly, does you business need to reach Men, send me a PM... I've got some great suggestions!

Was that to salesy Linderbee?
It's not that it's "salesy" and there is no problem with networking yourself--we even have a thread for it. It's questioning people's fandom when they aren't buying your stuff. Did you even read what I wrote?

Unless there's a joke in there that I missed somewhere. I'm good at killing jokes, if you didn't know :)

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Completed desk topper for my home office...what do you think? Hand painting it took awhile but totally worth it looks awesome in my office!

Love it!

So, can you do a sun shade that will hang from a regular pop up shade tent? We need one for tailgating.

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Had a few requests for the sunshades may be able to do that what I need to know is the size of your popups and what color sidewalls you want and how many and let me see if I can track some down that can be customized. Also keep in mind if these are custom you can put whatever you want on there. Example logo with family name or fan club or whatever make it unique and one of a kind!

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
TBOLITNFL I was thinking lets get a bunch of these made...Its Deuces website TBOLITNFL..76

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
TBOLITNFL..76 Its Deuce Lutui website...i would like something like that .... TBOLITNFL..76

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Big Tony not sure what your looking for ? Signs, decals, banner, what product are you looking for?

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Custom Wall Graphic!

Ok have something to offer you guys... So I had a guy that contracted me to create a custom backlighted (halo illuminated) graphic for his game room. Well he gave me a deposit I built the custom graphic for him and was unable to get ahold of him for the last month. Turns out he had to move and told me to keep it or sell it but he no longer needed it. He let me keep the deposit for my trouble but I need to sell this as the wife won't let me use it says its to big for my office and basically is off limits in the rest of the house haha. Anyway this is a custom built one of a kind backlit graphic. Would be a great piece on someones game room wall. Unfortunately I have no game room or I would keep it.

So here I am offering it to you guys. It has many man hours and a few hundred dollars of supplies so serious offers only please. PM me your offer and we can discuss. It is backlighted with Sloan LEDs which are rated for 150,000 hours of continuous use, not cheap LED's you can just buy, these are sign grade to last for many years! Head itself is custom hand cut and painted 3/4" thick sign board, with body filler and wet sanded to be a very smooth finished product. Not sure if the pictures do it justice but here they are, also it is pretty good size about 48" from tip to tip. Also the LED's are red so there is a red backlighted glow around the whole thing just point it out because the flash on camera tends to mess with it optically.

Let me know what you think even if you don't want to buy it!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uhm, it is fantastic. What do you want for it?

I have NOWHERE to put it, but what is your price range?

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, and do you do car stickers - ones for window decals so you can remove them later?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard