gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Waiting for the Wilks cliches to begin on the radio postgame on the ride home

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's like this when we were winning too. How many games are there 20,000 opposing fans in the stadium? No other stadium is like this.
You don’t know what you’re talking about. When we are good that stadium is rocking. Every friend of mine that was a fan of the opposing team who ever attended was amazed at how crazy loud it is. I believe since the stadium opened we are top two or three in opposing team false starts. You’re spouting nonsense.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I have never wanted to have a player meltdown as much as I do tonight...take a full on camera verbal swing at the coaches in a post game interview.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don’t know what you’re talking about. When we are good that stadium is rocking. Every friend of mine that was a fan of the opposing team who ever attended was amazed at how crazy loud it is. I believe since the stadium opened we are top two or three in opposing team false starts. You’re spouting nonsense.
THIS.

Actually, the Cardinals are #1 in opponent false starts since the stadium opened.

...dbs

Arizona_Steve

Veteran
Reaction score
Listening to the press conference now... seems that everyone is at fault. Except Wilks. Questions are hilarious.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Good thing pot is legal in Canada now. Need something stronger than uncle jack to even attempt watching this team
Totally legal in Nevada. Watch the next game up here in Laughlin. Just 3.5 hours away. LOL!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Chopper, man, you're telling me that our o-line wasn't outmatched at the beginning of this game? Come on bro.
A certain amount of adversity is good for a player. You punt on 4th and 16 at the end of the game. We may disagree, but I agree with needing to see if Rosen can take a beating, but you have to call the game in ways to protect him, especially if it becomes an avalanche like it did.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
You should be happy. If your boy Sammie checkdown was in this game he would be pronounced dead and you would be in mourning.

Lol.. nice one...

Honestly, out of respect for Slinging Sammy Bradford, I would rather they start Glennon man. I wouldn't want my boy out there with this HC, this OC and this offensive line.

We need a sacrificial lamb to throw out there for the rest of the season.

But then again, somebody said that once we start Rosen, we have to stay with him. I mean, do you guys agree? Are we sure that starting Rosen 10 days from now is the best move for the team, long term?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn