Denver Broncos @ Arizona Cardinals Game day thread, 10/18/2018

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good. Evidently everyone in the front office needs to be completely embarrassed to make changes ... and it doesn't get more embarrassing than this
It's like this when we were winning too. How many games are there 20,000 opposing fans in the stadium? No other stadium is like this.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Don't be an idiot. Playing Rosen is fine, nobody here said he should be playing a 4th & 15 at the end of a blowout when he has been getting crushed all night.

So what's the point of him playing in a game when were 1-5 then? To learn? To gain experience?

That's the same thinking that had him out there on 4th and 16 BRO. See how that works?

And watch your mouth man.

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
Coming in to this game Denver had a total of 3 Ints and had lost four in a row giving up more than 200 yards rushing per game. I say that as an indication this game even worse than it seemed. The players quit and this coaching staff is done. If there is any talk about giving him time to get his system in place it is delusional. Giving this guy any more players to ruin is unconscionable

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Would you have stayed and watch this massacre??
Say what you want about Eagles fans but if they were home tonight and played like this, the boo's would have been so loud that I would have heard them in my living room. I'll never understand why our stadium is always full of the other team's fans. This was a home game for the Broncos.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
So what's the point of him playing in a game when were 1-5 then? To learn? To gain experience?

That's the same thinking that had him out there on 4th and 16 BRO. See how that works?

It is very different to start your rookie QB and to have him in a game where the offensive line is outmatched and it is 4th and 16 at the end of the game.

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score

You should be happy. If your boy Sammie checkdown was in this game he would be pronounced dead and you would be in mourning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen