DC Replacement Options

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First, they are not firing Vance. Secon, if he moves on for what ever reason, I don't want a retread. I'd love an up and coming assistant to bring something new in.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I should just copy and paste this often:
Get rid of Bill Davis and the defense will improve.

The defense isn't that bad right now. I know people are going by the last 3 games but the defense, overall on the year, hasn't been that bad at all.

And, Davis has more to do with the lack of development or use of Collins/Simmons than VJ. Davis is their position coach, ffs.
Honestly, this is all I want this offseason.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
DC is soooo not this teams problem.

He may get blamed and fired but any .............anyone.....can clearly see he isn't the issue.
We had the 3rd ranked scoring defense prior to this three game skid...even now we are the 10th ranked scoring defense...
During that three game skid...our offensive T.O.P. dropped by 3 full minutes....which means our defense was on the field for nearly 15 percent longer...
Makes sense they would give up a few more points with three full minutes more playing time right?
Offensive turnovers....that's what keeps our defense on the field.....
On the flip side our defense hasn't caused many turnovers the past few games either.... Jones had one against indy that may have won the game for us if not for a bogus call on Murphy

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz