Day 2 of the 2022 NFL Draft

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
They say he blocks as well as he runs routes and catches. Luis Riddick said he will get to the 2nd level blocking LBs.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe I'll end up being wrong but Im pretty sure we could have got Grant Calcaterra in round 3 (maybe round 4 in a trade down)

Again really like the player. Just curious how this helps us today. If Maxx is healthy he needs to be out there blocking.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You make this pick if you think that McBride is way better than Nik Bonnito or Travis Jones.
I would love to have Travis Jones for the pick. I really like what I saw from him in the senior bowl. He straight out destroyed those guards he lined up against and drove them straight backward. I love him way more than Logan Hall.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
McBride was BPA. Our TE’s are older. Let‘s not kid ourselves. I wouldn’t doubt it if the Cardinals use their 2 third round picks to move up if they see fit to grab either a OL/DL.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
McBride was BPA. Our TE’s are older. Let‘s not kid ourselves. I wouldn’t doubt it if the Cardinals use their 2 third round picks to move up if they see fit to grab either a OL/DL.
Probably. But need is still a factor.

Love the player, hate the pick.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson