David Johnson

FB94

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Would have liked him to turn it up Field more inside the pylon sooner. Drop your shoulder and have some attitude about it. By doing that his momentum still would have been more inbounds and gotten over the goal line. Instead he tried to tip toe for the score. Still need to see more want to out of him at times

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Would have liked him to turn it up Field more inside the pylon sooner. Drop your shoulder and have some attitude about it.

yes

especially after the Seattle overtime game with an identical run and miss at the 1 inch line

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
So little emotion from him. It's disconcerting to me.

However, 18 carries for 81 yards (4.6 per carry) and six catches for 55 yards and a TD.

136 total yards from scrimmage, and no fumbles.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Meh... had a very good game he’s a part of the solution.

Especially considering that he was about as effective as Boris Johnson in the backfield last year because of the McCoy/Wilks debacle. I was concerned that he was completely damaged emotionally. Like you said, he is part of the solution

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
So little emotion from him. It's disconcerting to me.

However, 18 carries for 81 yards (4.6 per carry) and six catches for 55 yards and a TD.

136 total yards from scrimmage, and no fumbles.
Plus he had like a 25 yarder wiped out on the BS phantom holding call on Sweezy on I believe the 1st Drive. How any official calls a legit pancake block holding is beyond me :bang:

Cardiac

Reaction score
David Johnson is part of the solution but he is no longer THE solution. He simply is as amazing as he was in 2016. Hoping he gets back to close that level of excellence. Still thrilled he is a Card.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He's a long strider and just isn't able to make the sudden cuts anymore. Glad they are scheming the run game to that now unlike last year's up the middle every time. He isn't built for that. His receiving is still a huge plus.

Passepartout

July 4th Fireworks
Reaction score
Yeah as really the guy has heart. And really did the best but the team could not pull off the win.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tally Cardinal