Darrens mail bag

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score

If you are asking if there are more fans who reference "we" when it comes to talking about the team, no, I feel like that is all the time -- which is weird to me, since I actually work here and don't feel comfortable saying we. Because it really isn't we. Also, on the DWash question, the only answer is, of course, if D-Wash came back, he would have to make sure he had a house in Chandler.

well players coaches, Gms, reporters come and go - even lil Billy Bidwill , bless his heart! but Cardinal fans are here forever! WE ! Are the Arizona cardinals football club! WE have earned that ! we pay paychecks, we do not receive pay checks. We have watched our punter Tom Tupa play QB at sds! footballs finest metal is forged in the flames of adversity - we are tempered, broken, reforged more then any fans since 1898, cursed by Pottsville! Other NFL teams have dissipated, other teams fans have disappeared, from a small fraction of disappointment felt in Cardinal history. We appreciate every game, first down, touchdown, win And championship much much more. thank you Darren, are you in our submarine? or on our submarine?

To be honest, I never really have. Even the over the top questions, or the ones that get repetitive (uniforms, Fitz) I can have some fun with. I guess the only ones are the angry ones. I don't understand the angry ones, no matter what about.

well
I once flung my arms in rage and disgust and the remote slipped out of my hand and shattered my brand new Big screen tv, with internet and bells and whistles. I do not remember the play or the game now, but it was freaking disgusting! Ahhgg golem - golem
im a get down and Waller in the dirt naked Arizona Cardinal football club fan, and have been embarrassed, not for being a Cardinal fan, but for my behavior. I bet 10 push-up per point difference every game against the cowboys. When WE were in the NFCE! We mostly lost by bunches! sometimes against several family and friends cowboy fans. Why because THEM!

yea I’m a flawed fan? Any others out there?

WE
don’t get shocks - WE give em.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson