Dallas Cowboys

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A Dallas Cowboys thread....this is gonna be fun!
The only moment i ever admired terrell owens....
You must be registered for see images attach
That lost a lot of the impact for me when he went to play there.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Lorenzo,which unit for the 'Boys will be strongest this season?
Offense?
Defense?
Special Teams?
Jerry Jones sideline presence?
Don't forget the Head Coach is younger and generally cooler looking.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That lost a lot of the impact for me when he went to play there.

It was a scumbag move regardless, IMHO.

The Cowboys. Eh. We've been kicking their asses for a little while now. I have more hate in my heart for the Niners.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
So Lorenzo,which unit for the 'Boys will be strongest this season?
Offense?
Defense?
Special Teams?
Jerry Jones sideline presence?
by far the offense....they are playoff caliber. They were playing well at the end of the year last year in spite of having their 2 best offensive players out for the year. dez bryant is a special player...you guys didn't get to watch him last year in the cards game because he was hurt. this guy is something else.

dez bryant makes the special teams special, but david buehler as the field goal kicker is shaky. he's like rackers, but worse.

defense is the weakest link. they were near the bottom of the league last year. their season this year rides on their defense.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
It was a scumbag move regardless, IMHO.

The Cowboys. Eh. We've been kicking their asses for a little while now. I have more hate in my heart for the Niners.
owens was a gamble. they wanted to win the superbowl. unfortunately it failed. the niners suck. literally.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
big win for dallas over washington tonight. all field goals, but a win is a win vs the skins.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
big win for dallas over washington tonight. all field goals, but a win is a win vs the skins.
You got that right bro...a win is a win.

Yeah good job Dallas...way to piss off the Redskins for a matchup against my lowly Rams in week 4. :sad: I was counting on Washington to pick up a win tnite and get extra cocky going into next week.

So far St Lou has faced a PO'd Giants team,a PO'd Ravens team...and now a PO'd Skins team. At some point the Rams need to get PO'd and win a game :bang:

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
You got that right bro...a win is a win.

Yeah good job Dallas...way to piss off the Redskins for a matchup against my lowly Rams in week 4. :sad: I was counting on Washington to pick up a win tnite and get extra cocky going into next week.

So far St Lou has faced a PO'd Giants team,a PO'd Ravens team...and now a PO'd Skins team. At some point the Rams need to get PO'd and win a game :bang:
you never know man. it could be the opposite. the skins could take them lightly in spite of their anger. that was a tough loss for the skins. we will see how good they really are this week. if they win...they are the real deal. if they lose(which is a possiblity) then they are not as good as we thought they were.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
you never know man. it could be the opposite. the skins could take them lightly in spite of their anger. that was a tough loss for the skins. we will see how good they really are this week. if they win...they are the real deal. if they lose(which is a possiblity) then they are not as good as we thought they were.
Big game sunday night between cowboys and eagles. the rangers are done so now I can focus on the cowboys :(....

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
any predictions for this week's game? miles austin might be back......

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Cowboys lose to the eaglets today.. i think garrett made the right choice sitting elliott, dak, tyron smith, shawn lee, and even romo. hate to see a guy get hurt. with that said it still sucks losing to the eagles in a winnable game. do you guys think dallas will be one and done? I hear some people saying that already.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cowboys lose to the eaglets today.. i think garrett made the right choice sitting elliott, dak, tyron smith, shawn lee, and even romo. hate to see a guy get hurt. with that said it still sucks losing to the eagles in a winnable game. do you guys think dallas will be one and done? I hear some people saying that already.
Nope. I think they make it all the way to the Super Bowl.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Nope. I think they make it all the way to the Super Bowl.
That would be nice. Whoever they play whether it is Green Bay or the giants...or if Detroit upsets Seattle(which may not be impossible the way Seattle goes up and down). It should be a good first game. I guess be careful what you wish for but I'd like to see them draw New York and vanquish them.

Dude

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Cowboys are the most overate pile of poo I have seen in a long time.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
The Cowboys are the most overate pile of **** I have seen in a long time.
some things do not change over time. I like that Dale Hansen, the infamous Dallas sports lightning rod that was not scared of anything, in his final interview with Jerry Dale called him out face to face on his General Managing failures. I think when Jerry the Owner, fires Jerry the GM, the cowboys will only then have a chance to win a Super Bowl. unfortunately we all know that he is basically Al Davis 2.0. Luckily Jerry has some guys around him that do a lot of dirty work and don't get much credit for it, unfortunately Jerry and Stephen Jones salary cap failures have screwed this team. that is why they are good enough to win a bad division, but not good enough to win playoff games.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
2011 this thread was started. It had been since 1996 that dallas made it past the second round. 2023 and cowboys still have not made it out of the 2nd round. Jerry and Steven Jones have both only gotten more delirious as the years go by. Saying things like ‘tony romo will play 5 more years’(he retired the next year) ‘we found the secret sauce’ (that was like 10 years ago and still nothing has changed). or ‘zeek had a great year’ (this year lol) Elliott was averaging less than 2 yards per carry the last half of the season. The latter is very troubling since this week coach Mike McCarthy made headlines by saying he plans to run the ball more now that he is calling the plays. That is obviously an indictment of dak prescott, but the cowboys need to revamp their running back position without paying someone 10 million per year to do it for 2 yards a carry.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose