D Wash in more trouble

Toro

Registered
Reaction score
Fox 10 reporting possible domestic violence. More to come.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
my ex just told me that. Was it on the news then? I couldn't understand how she could hear anything sports before me

Sleepy

Rookie
Reaction score
PHOENIX - Phoenix Police are investigating an incident that may involve an Arizona Cardinals player.
The ex-girlfriend of 26-year-old Daryl Washington, the Arizona Cardinals linebacker, has accused him of domestic violence assault.
According to our police source, a woman who is Washington's ex-girlfriend told police she got into a fight with him and he choked her. The source says the victim has marks on her throat.

Washington was already suspended for the first four games of the season for violating the league's substance abuse policy.
He was the teams defensive MVP last year and made the pro bowl.

If this is true, that could be another devastating blow for him and the team.
Phoenix Police are attempting to locate Washington to question him about this incident. We don't know if he will be arrested, or just questioned.

I got this from the myfoxphoenix website, I would post the link but I cannot since I only have 12 post.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not happy. It's far too soon to pass judgement. But best player or not, if I were running this team, this would probably finish him in Phoenix if it turned out to be true. I really hope there is more (or much less) to this story.

Steve

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Messed up a U.A. and got suspended, hit the top 100 Players list which is a big accomplishment, and then goes Wayne Brady!!!! Come on man, if your girl is getting unruly than you dip from the house, and if you have to (if it's that bad), call your lawyer....this aint rocket science.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
ex-girlfriend, abuse allegations, I'll wait before I brand him guilty

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Messed up a U.A. and got suspended, hit the top 100 Players list which is a big accomplishment, and then goes Wayne Brady!!!! Come on man, if your girl is getting unruly than you dip from the house, and if you have to (if it's that bad), call your lawyer....this aint rocket science.

in theory. Assuming that's not what happened but his ex is insane, this call was going to be made regardless

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Was it proven that marijuana was the substance he was suspended for or was that just speculation on the internet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe she tried to take his French fries.

And fans are worried about the badger turns out Washington is losing his damn mind all of a sudden

Sleepy

Rookie
Reaction score
I really hope these allegations do not turn out to be true.

I love D Wash but man does he have problems.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I remember PMing a few board members here after the Cards had drafted Washington telling them that he could be trouble.

My scout friend, (I hate to keep referencing him, but he does offer me a unique perspective and has personally interviewed many of the players drafted and in the NFL) told me he thought Washington was a good player but could be trouble down the road.

In fact, last year I was getting on him about being wrong about Dwash because he was tearing it up and trouble free. His response was, wait until he gets his money and see if things change. Well, Washington signed his extension, then has been suspended 4 games for substance abuse, and now this. It may be all coincidental, and hopefully it is, but these events have to be cause for concern.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this seriously sucks if true. and if true...after being a big enough idiot to fail durg tests MULTIPLE times to get suspended for 4 games, if he tacks on beating a woman to that rap, I don't want any part of that kind of idiot on our team. Again, this is assuming what happened tonight IS TRUE.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bc shes probably Dwash's GF :D
lmao. If that's the case I'll testify on his behalf that she loves that. But I wouldn't be all that shocked,Nash tried dating a different ex... while he was still married. I lost a lot of respect for him that day... until his kid came out black, then I figured I just wont judge their personal lives lol

Last edited:

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow, this is horrible, horrible news, if true.

Not going to rehab meetings is one thing, but this would put him in a whole new class of idiocy. I sincerely hope he isn't guilty.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wow, this is horrible, horrible news, if true.

Not going to rehab meetings is one thing, but this would put him in a whole new class of idiocy. I sincerely hope he isn't guilty.

some girls outright lose it when they get dumped and do whatever to make him miserable. I sincerely hope this is the case. DWash seemed like quite the gentle giant when I met him. Very calm, cool and intelligent

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I woke up to this text and I thought I was dreaming. I've thought DWash was a good guy all along. Then this off season happens and all this damaging character information comes out... Never would have pegged him as the guy we would have problems with.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
some girls outright lose it when they get dumped and do whatever to make him miserable. I sincerely hope this is the case. DWash seemed like quite the gentle giant when I met him. Very calm, cool and intelligent

Hopefully this is the case here. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and she still had hard feelings for the guy.

99.9 don't go Jody Arias on someone, but still watch out for that other 99% , can be a different kind of deadly. :(

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard