Cutler injury

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone else think Cutler was concussed on that play, and then the super awkward Siragusa description of what Fox said about a hammy is the Bears trying to keep him out of the mandated protocols?

He wasnt favoring the shoulder, and he walked off with no signs of a hamstring issue.

Somethin sheisty is going on there

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I agree, they said something at one point about a shoulder injury which would have made sense. That was really odd, no way that was a hammy issue.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
He's definitely the weirdest QB I've seen. He made our D look like a JV squad then completely checked out after the pick-6. I'm not one to question an injury from my living room but he's had a history of this.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife said it looked like he injured his pride.

I too think concussion.

asudevil83

Reaction score
He honestly reminds me of Palmer. Stuck in a crap organization. Palmer dealt with the Bengals and then Raiders, getting thrown to the wolves each year. I thought i heard Cutler has gone through a stupid amount of head coaches/offensive coordinators.

If i were him i'd be fed up with the organization/fan base. He really needs a change of scene. I really think though his heart has never been with that organization, and to his detriment, he's too often quit on them way to easily.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
He's definitely the weirdest QB I've seen. He made our D look like a JV squad then completely checked out after the pick-6. I'm not one to question an injury from my living room but he's had a history of this.
BTW, I called that pick 6. I was having fun with some Bears fans and I said, "right now it's about time for Cutler pick". They hate Cutler in Chicago too.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He may have been concussed on the one Helmet to Helmet hit in the first Qtr. Cannot remember who hit him. Then he goes down on the pick 6. For a Hammy he sure walked pretty good to the locker room.

OP
OP
schutd

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I never even considered the possibility that he just quit. I know he's been accused before, but it always seemed so counter intuitive. I suppose that a plausible idea based on the way the Org is speaking a bout the injury "Right now, its a hamstring injury." Right now? What does that mean??? SO weird.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I never even considered the possibility that he just quit. I know he's been accused before, but it always seemed so counter intuitive. I suppose that a plausible idea based on the way the Org is speaking a bout the injury "Right now, its a hamstring injury." Right now? What does that mean??? SO weird.

Sounds to me like a Bill-A-cheat deal. I listened to Chicago sports radio all the way home and all they said is John Fox has not been honest with the injury reports all year. They pointed to the Kevin White injury as their reference.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Old Cardinal teams would get worked over by back up QBs, not anymore.

I like hearing what all the players keep saying, still a lot of work to do, not playing as well as they can etc etc. these guys have high expectations of each other.

2-0 30+ each game, scoring all sorts of ways...that bodes well.

Capital Card

The Kobayashi of Kool-Aid
Reaction score
He may have been concussed on the one Helmet to Helmet hit in the first Qtr. Cannot remember who hit him. Then he goes down on the pick 6. For a Hammy he sure walked pretty good to the locker room.

I was stunned we didn't get a flag on that play. Definitely a helmet-to-helmet hit. He'll get fined for it this week.

Looked like a shoulder injury to me. Usually you'll see a player grab their hamstring when they pull it. Made me think that he just quit on the game at that point too, though I thought they were still in it.

Whatever.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 1m1 minute ago
Jay Cutler is expected to miss at least 2 weeks with a hamstring injury. Jimmy Clausen will start, via @RapSheet

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone gif'd that faceplant yet? We were showing the game in the restaurant yesterday and the entire place started laughing hysterically when they kept showing it on repeat. That play was more Jay Cutler than Jay Cutler could have ever imagined. I assume he was yelling "Dont caaaaaaaaaaaare" as his face hit the turf.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
NFL Network ‏@nflnetwork 1m1 minute ago
Jay Cutler is expected to miss at least 2 weeks with a hamstring injury. Jimmy Clausen will start, via @RapSheet
So how lopsided do you think their game in Seattle will be this weekend?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson