Cowboys at Cardinals gameday thread 9-24-23

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the defensive play where there was some disagreement about whether Marco Wilson interfered with the Dallas receiver catching the ball in the end zone.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My trip to Walmart after the game..

Random A: Bro.. Expect us to be contending for the superbowl next year.

Random B: I know! We can flip Kyler for a few 1st rounders. Dobbs has proven he can play.

I just shook my head.. grabbed my bread and kept going..

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Here is the defensive play where there was some disagreement about whether Marco Wilson interfered with the Dallas receiver catching the ball in the end zone.

I think that one is close to 50/50. I think the ref threw the flag because he saw the player was beaten and did not make a play on the ball, but in real time it looked like he pushed gallup just as the ball was getting there. I think if you slow it down it looks like PI but in real time I'm ok with that call not being made because it's hard to see. Dak needed to throw that ball sooner and it's a TD catch or PI. I thought the play to Lamb in the end zone was PI on the defender and that one was more obvious. but lamb also gave up on the ball which is frustrating. Idk why McCarthy was not reaching to those plays more often in the red zone.

Jakester

Rookie
Reaction score
This team turned a corner today. Built a lead like the first two games but were able to hold onto it by making big plays on both sides of the ball in the second half when needed. Excited to see how they do against a divisional opponent next week.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think that one is close to 50/50. I think the ref threw the flag because he saw the player was beaten and did not make a play on the ball, but in real time it looked like he pushed gallup just as the ball was getting there. I think if you slow it down it looks like PI but in real time I'm ok with that call not being made because it's hard to see. Dak needed to throw that ball sooner and it's a TD catch or PI. I thought the play to Lamb in the end zone was PI on the defender and that one was more obvious. but lamb also gave up on the ball which is frustrating. Idk why McCarthy was not reaching to those plays more often in the red zone.

Here is the play to CeeDee Lamb I think you were talking about.

Agree, Lamb might have gotten the call if he had been more aggressive.