Congrats to Chandler Jones!

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally $3.9 got it for $2.9

Wow. Seller took a haircut on that one, ouch.

OP
OP
DeAnna

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
It was overpriced at $3.9 ... comps supported that selling price. Plus, it had been on the market for almost 2 full years.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Bet he pulled the cash from out of his sock to buy that home.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It was overpriced at $3.9 ... comps supported that selling price. Plus, it had been on the market for almost 2 full years.

You say 2 years as if thats a long time

apparently millionaires buy homes more often than the average bear. Theres houses in my neighborhood thatve been empty for 9 years. Pretty sure the state seized them at this point.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
You say 2 years as if thats a long time

apparently millionaires buy homes more often than the average bear. Theres houses in my neighborhood thatve been empty for 9 years. Pretty sure the state seized them at this point.
see what you do to property values...........

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Need to bring him to Vancouver for awhile, 2.9m get you a two bedroom bungalow here.

Really ?

I thought that could buy you a trash can lid and a year supply of matches. :D

Beautiful place, one of, if not the best places on earth, IMO. But, so damn expensive.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
My best friend lives right on the PV border -- wonder if it's close to him... Lorenzo Alexander used to rent the house right behind him (which after he left, they tore down and are now building a bigger one)

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That Glass Wine Cellar with a view is pretty swanky. Clearly he needs to hit Total Wine and fill that bad boy up.

I would live in that room! Just hook a bottle of wine up to an IV and I would be happy.

:beer:

OP
OP
DeAnna

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
He was referencing info in the article - not sure there are more details unless you do some investigating :)

I have access to the MLS but couldn't find Phelps' house - probably held under an LLC and not his legal name.

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
Congrats to Jones?

Here in September to can say congrats to me. 19 yrs ago I bought a building with four apartments in it and it will be paid off. It's worth a lot more now including the garage I have now built along side.

It's my retirement...I rent out nice apartments and move the freak out of here.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats to Jones?

Here in September to can say congrats to me. 19 yrs ago I bought a building with four apartments in it and it will be paid off. It's worth a lot more now including the garage I have now built along side.

It's my retirement...I rent out nice apartments and move the freak out of here.
Awesome, congrats to you. I only own one rental house so far but I'm 34, give me some time

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reign Blood

Tattooed Hundredaire
Reaction score
Awesome, congrats to you. I only own one rental house so far but I'm 34, give me some time

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I try not to get too personal on here. But I'm far from being a rich Chandler Jones and it sure would be nice to have millions to spend. So for now I'll just save and pay my bills. Who knows before its all over maybe Chandler Jones might be renting off of me.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
One day I was food shopping at the Stop and Shop in Foxborough and a pretty white haired woman in her late 60s smiled at me as we were in the checkout line. So we started talking. She told me that she had been battling through cancer treatments and that one of her coping mechanisms was to sew blankets for fellow cancer patients. She said that she received very warm and loving support from one of the Patriots -- whom she was now missing because he had been traded. Just as I was asking her who the player was -- she said Chandler Jones.

She raved about how Chandler Jones helped her promote her cause and how he used to call her from time to time to see how she was doing. She was lamenting the fact that he was no longer in Foxborough because she had knitted a special blanket for Tom Brady's mother and didn't know how to send it to her. She was so sweet. I told her that if she brought the blanket with a note for Robert Kraft to Gillette Stadium -- that the security guards would pass it along to him and that he would likely pass it along to TB. Not sure if this happened, but I must say the way this venerable and kind woman spoke about Chandler Jones was very heart-warming.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
One day I was food shopping at the Stop and Shop in Foxborough and a pretty white haired woman in her late 60s smiled at me as we were in the checkout line. So we started talking. She told me that she had been battling through cancer treatments and that one of her coping mechanisms was to sew blankets for fellow cancer patients. She said that she received very warm and loving support from one of the Patriots -- whom she was now missing because he had been traded. Just as I was asking her who the player was -- she said Chandler Jones.

She raved about how Chandler Jones helped her promote her cause and how he used to call her from time to time to see how she was doing. She was lamenting the fact that he was no longer in Foxborough because she had knitted a special blanket for Tom Brady's mother and didn't know how to send it to her. She was so sweet. I told her that if she brought the blanket with a note for Robert Kraft to Gillette Stadium -- that the security guards would pass it along to him and that he would likely pass it along to TB. Not sure if this happened, but I must say the way this venerable and kind woman spoke about Chandler Jones was very heart-warming.

Great story. Thanks for sharing. :)