Come To The Suns Board, We Have Cookies

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

A 100 page thread of acquiring a legit superstar that actually works out thanks to ousting our awful owner and getting a legit multi billionaire who is as big of a fan as we are

You must be registered for see images attach

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Following game threads is cheap entertainment. It's the same as Cards game threads.. Love. Hate. Love. Hate. Love. Hate. Rinse. Repeat.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I need to understand how Durant is worth 3 players and four unprotected 1st round picks. Not hating. Dont understand. Havent watched bball in years. Hope the Suns can finally get that ring... My first sports memories are of the Suns.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I need to understand how Durant is worth 3 players and four unprotected 1st round picks. Not hating. Dont understand. Havent watched bball in years. Hope the Suns can finally get that ring... My first sports memories are of the Suns.
It's not really. Mortgaging the future for a ring for an older, albeit stellar player. If they get it, it'll be worth. Otherwise, they are mega boned.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Because the picks are virtually meaningless. 1 player hasn't played all year and was sitting out.

Durant is averaging just under 30 points per game and shooting 56% from the field.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
super exciting

hate to see Mikal go.

so far so good with Ishbia, but I caution that I see high potential for craziness there

better than Sarver, but thats a low bar

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Sun's also got TJ Warren, who is coming off of a major injury and missed 2.5 seasons. He is starting to show life again and could be a key player come playoffs. He's on a minutes restriction of around 20 and still putting up decent numbers.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Having a top-3 superstar is more important to win a championship then having an elite QB given the roster size.
Titles since 2010:

Curry > Stafford
Giannis > Brady
Lebron = Mahomes
Kawhi = Brady
Durant > Foles
Durant = Brady
Durant = Brady
Curry > Manning
Curry = Brady
Wilson > (that Spurs team was rare)
Lebron > Flacco
Lebron > Eli
Dirk = Rodgers
Kobe = Brees

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in the exact same boat as you. In fact it might as well be me that posted everything that you did. I could even understand it a bit if KD wasn't injured all the time.

Man oh man. The Suns HAVE to win a championship this year or next or they will be terrible for 10 more years.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

A 100 page thread of acquiring a legit superstar that actually works out thanks to ousting our awful owner and getting a legit multi billionaire who is as big of a fan as we are

You must be registered for see images attach
New Owner: "We'll look to make improvements to the team without mortgaging the future." 5 Hours later..........lol

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Because the picks are virtually meaningless. 1 player hasn't played all year and was sitting out.

Durant is averaging just under 30 points per game and shooting 56% from the field.
Why? Because theyre generally late first round? If memory serves, outside of the lottery, most 1st rounders are total projects anyway? Is that why they're virtually meaningless? Its a bold move, and Im happy the new owner wants to swing for the fences, but thats A LOT of capital to give up.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And good 420 bong rip.posts to suns pulling trade of the yr!!! Take note cards gm :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose