Come at me, bro

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
thats like me posting the cardinals backup RBs and bragging about them. Your Wrs suck. Our d is fantastic, if you want to talk trash, trash our offense. Our D keeps us in every game and will do the same to the 49ers.

We'll see who sucks when Crabtree makes Peterson his woman.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, let's be serious and talk football for a second.

How are you gonna stop our Oline and Frank Gore?
How are you gonna stop Vernon Davis?
Who's gonna run the ball for you guys?
Who's gonna pass the ball for you guys?
How are you gonna score?

Let's be serious. 41-10 Niners!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, let's be serious and talk football for a second.

How are you gonna stop our Oline and Frank Gore?
How are you gonna stop Vernon Davis?
Who's gonna run the ball for you guys?
Who's gonna pass the ball for you guys?
How are you gonna score?

Let's be serious. 41-10 Niners!

Our defense has given up an average of 15.5 points per game at UOP this season. Suddenly you're going to drop 41 on that same defense? :shrug:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=311211022

Skelton stepped in for the injured Kevin Kolb and threw for 282 yards and three touchdowns, and the Cardinals rallied to hand the 49ers their third loss of the season, 21-19, on Sunday.

number1.gif

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Here's to a competitive and injury free game, guys. ;)

Will come back and talk to ya'll after MNF.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
You are not making it easy to bash you right now. What's with the nice guy routine??

:)

I'm in too good a mood to talk smack. Giants in the WS...Niners on top the NFCW...I'm young and handsome. Nothing to be mad about man!

Can't wait to get you your jersey :mulli:

Peace!

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Order is restored is the West. :D;)

Still stokes about the WS win!!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Order is restored is the West. :D;)

Still stokes about the WS win!!!

Ran into some of your douchebag niner friends in the parking lot. Remembered why I hate you guys so much. Good win. Your fans are vaginas.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
How Alex Smith ranks with other NFL starting QBs:

completion 69.4% (1st)
first down % 39.7% (3rd)
QB rating 102.1 (4th)
Avg yards/completion 7.9 (5th)
TDs 12 (10th) w only 5 ints 3 of them came in 1 game.

22 passes over 20 yards and 4 passes over 40 yards enough to beat Aaron Rodger's 21 and 4.

Game manager!

Haters gone hate! (Russ Smith)

You must be registered for see images attach

DEAL WITH IT!

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How Alex Smith ranks with other NFL starting QBs:

completion 69.4% (1st)
first down % 39.7% (3rd)
QB rating 102.1 (4th)
Avg yards/completion 7.9 (5th)
TDs 12 (10th) w only 5 ints 3 of them came in 1 game.

22 passes over 20 yards and 4 passes over 40 yards enough to beat Aaron Rodger's 21 and 4.

Game manager!

Haters gone hate! (Russ Smith)

DEAL WITH IT!

Hilarious. 3 TD's a 3 yard pass that's a picksix if Peterson is looking, a 2 yard pass that becomes a TD because Crabtree breaks Peterson's ankles. And an 8 yard pass that becomes a TD because Moss fakes out Flemming and Acho.

Yeah he had a good game but as he said after the game my teammates made me look good tonight.

the next time you're behind and HAVE to throw, the real Alex will show up again.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Hilarious. 3 TD's a 3 yard pass that's a picksix if Peterson is looking, a 2 yard pass that becomes a TD because Crabtree breaks Peterson's ankles. And an 8 yard pass that becomes a TD because Moss fakes out Flemming and Acho.

Yeah he had a good game but as he said after the game my teammates made me look good tonight.

the next time you're behind and HAVE to throw, the real Alex will show up again.

Tom Brady had trouble with the cardinals D in NE while Smith made them look like trash. How's Skelton doing?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom Brady had trouble with the cardinals D in NE while Smith made them look like trash. How's Skelton doing?

NOt a Skelton fan. Brady doesn't have the best OL and a great RB which is what got him in trouble. We played a 2-4-5 and he had to throw.

Again, the next game alex HAS to throw, his finger will be hurting again.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score

Kaep: Aldon, you think we looked good today...wait till we play the Cardinals again

Aldon: :D

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crap...two bad things have now happened. The niners fired Sing, who was the MVP of the division (for everyone else) and now they've got Kaepernick out from behind Alex Dilfer.

Hopefully they keep stringing Alex along for awhile and don't make the move...Kaepernick is the real deal.

Effing niners.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Stranded in the smack shack, stranded a fool

What will they say...Mon-day in school?

Goathard kinda reminds me of a younger John Travolta, all der der der and harmless. It's funny as hell toe-shard can't post on the main board, I think it's about the only thing I got going for me football wise. Lurk on pwnedstarred, because that's all you really can do. :D It's pretty funny coketard is still around, it makes the niners less respectable and that's good thing to have around. So cheers to nonards style, he may root for the wrongside but we know how much he loves the desert.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
Stranded in the smack shack, stranded a fool

What will they say...Mon-day in school?

Goathard kinda reminds me of a younger John Travolta, all der der der and harmless. It's funny as hell toe-shard can't post on the main board, I think it's about the only thing I got going for me football wise. Lurk on pwnedstarred, because that's all you really can do. :D It's pretty funny coketard is still around, it makes the niners less respectable and that's good thing to have around. So cheers to nonards style, he may root for the wrongside but we know how much he loves the desert.

You are just rambling (probably with tears in your eyes) because your team sucks, badly. I understand. I've been there.

Trade Fitzgerald already. Maybe we'll give you guys Tolzien; he's better than any QB on your roster...by a mile.

7 LOSSES in a row!!! LMAO

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You are just rambling (probably with tears in your eyes) because your team sucks, badly. I understand. I've been there.

Trade Fitzgerald already. Maybe we'll give you guys Tolzien; he's better than any QB on your roster...by a mile.

7 LOSSES in a row!!! LMAO

Yup, pretty much. :D

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, Kaep has a good game. Stupid niners leapfrogging us for that guy. Stupid Whis letting it happen.