OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) tweeted at 2:29 PM on Thu, Apr 05, 2018:
Iona's Tim Cluess has received a three-year contract extension through the 2024-25 season, per a source.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanESPN) tweeted at 1:12 PM on Mon, Apr 09, 2018:
Miami’s Bruce Brown confirms to ESPN that he will remain in the NBA Draft and sign with an agent.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Romeo Langford finally committed, to Indiana. What was interesting is his dad outright said they weren't going to Kansas no matter how good a situation KU might be because of the recent news about Kansas and the FBI story.

Langford was originally thought to be a major Louisville lean until they got caught. The dad basically confirmed they waited this long to commit to see how the FBI story would shake out and decided IU was the place to go after earlier on Romeo "didn't feel committing to IU."

Kind of a weird situation the gist I got from what I read was the kid wanted to go to Kansas but the dad felt it would "look bad" to commit to KU after the recent story.

Given that nobody is saying Romeo got paid to go to school I'm not sure what he means by that and he surely can't think Kansas is about to go on probation based on what we know now.

Kind of weird to me.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bowling Green’s Demajeo Wiggins told ESPN he will withdraw from NBA draft process and return to school for his senior season.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard