College Basketball 2017-18

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fran Fraschilla
@franfraschilla

I know that @NMStateMBB’s Zach Lofton has traveled more than Greyhound but he is a baller. You do not want to see Aggies in your bracket.

Lofton is a crazy story kid has been at 4 schools in 4 years, never actually played at Minnesota. Seems to have finally found his role though was impressed with him in the bit I saw yesterday.

That whole game came down to one bad play by Lofton though, up 2 just over a minute to go he tried to back down his man and Metu came over blocked the shot, Matthews got the layup at the other end to tie it and that gave SC the momentum to win the game.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lofton is a crazy story kid has been at 4 schools in 4 years, never actually played at Minnesota. Seems to have finally found his role though was impressed with him in the bit I saw yesterday.

That whole game came down to one bad play by Lofton though, up 2 just over a minute to go he tried to back down his man and Metu came over blocked the shot, Matthews got the layup at the other end to tie it and that gave SC the momentum to win the game.
I thought the last three he took was a bad shot,,,it barely grazed the side of the rim.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Andy Katz
@TheAndyKatz

Another tough injury for UConn’s Alterique Gilbert, who is now done for the season. School says he will likely have surgery to repair his left shoulder. Gilbert played in 6 games but hurt his shoulder against Michigan State in Portland. He played in only three games last season.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort