Coin Flip?

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
The last 2 losses put us neck to neck with the Celtics. 44-38.

If I am right the regular season series doesn't matter so there will be a coin flip who is getting the better pick.
Since we already had no motivation to even try and win the last 2 games we might even be rewarded with a better pick.

One slot difference can be a huge difference.

SUNSBG

Reaction score
It's almost sure the Celtics will draft PG-Hinrich, Ridnour, Gaines. This is not the biggest need for the Suns. Let's hope there will be decent big man when they draft.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SUNSBG
It's almost sure the Celtics will draft PG-Hinrich, Ridnour, Gaines. This is not the biggest need for the Suns. Let's hope there will be decent big man when they draft.

I know it's really too early to seriously discuss who will be there when the Suns draft, but I have a hard time imagining they would pass on a guy like Hinrich. Actually I can't imagine the Orlando Magic passing on him. Oh well. It's far too early to guess what will happen, but I do agree that losing these last two games was probably not such a bad thing. I just hope they can pick up the level of their play again on Saturday.

Joe Mama

hcsilla

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Originally posted by SUNSBG
It's almost sure the Celtics will draft PG-Hinrich, Ridnour, Gaines.
I doubt that they will be available at #16-17 so BOS can easily pick up a bigman,

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm really hoping the Suns can get right back to the level they were at before the last 2 games. The good thing is that JJ and Amare seemed to stay at the level they were at in the last 2. I'm sure Marion & Marbury have enough experience to bounce right back from 20 minutes a game to 42.