Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless Harden gets some major help, this series is over tonight

kinda agree. the rockets just look heartless out there and the Clips smell blood. Also, they know if they win tonight, they not only FINALLY get to their first WCF, but they'll give Paul almost a week's rest for that hammy to heal.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Rockets win tonight, then get destroyed on the road in game 6.

Balboa

Reaction score
true. But the fact remains, BG and Robertson are the only players putting up those averages(overall stats). We can argue each individual stat but the averages media has pointed out, has validity.

I hope the Clippers win it all. Love the never have before team. But let's not start looking at stats until he has some rings. To do so is a joke if you're trying compare them at all.

Plus Jordan alone could beat the Clippers and chuck Norris on the same night.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good lord... Griffin just continues to beast out there. That 180 flip shot over his head was redonkulous.

I really hope the Warriors win. Those two teams HATE each other and play super entertaining basketball. That series will an EPIC WAR.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wow the rockets have the lead. i thought Coward's timeout would have killed the momentum.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If you want to get rich quick, bet your entire savings on the Rockets winning Game 7. I cant see LA mentally recovering from this choke job

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Josh Smith is murdering them...

If this was the Suns it would be one of the all-time crushing loses, especially getting killed by him, a guy renowned for being an imbecile offensively.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess the Clippers just can't help being the Clippers. :shrug:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the Clippers are the Cardinals of the NBA.

TJ

Reaction score
I'm rooting hard for the Clippers to be relevant, but they can't get out of their own way. This is awful.

Balboa

Reaction score
Clippers have outplayed the Rockets the last few seasons. In fact, Harden has had a lot of bad games against the clippers. You stop him, the series is over quick. That's taking into account CP3's injury. The blessing in disguise is that the Rockets only have two old tired guards who are career bench players...And past their prime.
Even a hobbled CP3 still gives the Clippers the edge. Now that we ( Clippers fan) don't have to face a top perimeter defense, expect more of Redick, Crawford (Rockets killer), and Barnes to have easier looks in this series. Don't be fooled by their (Rockets) first round win to the hobbled and turmoiled Mavs. That should have been a sweep considering what happened with Rondo in the middle of the series. Don't be fooled by Josh Smith either. he's coming back down to earth in this series...Book it.

3 things certain in Life:

1. death
2. Taxes
3. Clippers beating the Rockets in 6 games. Maybe 5.

Like I said, the Clippers in 6...Maybe 5 games. I told you Harden has bad games against us. He's unable to get to the line as frequently as he does with everyone else. That is why I know this is a short series....Even if we have to play without CP3 on Wednesday.

Dude that sucks. I turned it off in the third. Cardinals and Clippers my god do we suffer as fans. Good luck game 7.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i think Coward is wayyy overrated but man Paul didn't prove anything as well tonight as i think he's overrated as well.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if the Rockets become the first team to ever come back from 3 3-1 deficits I'm going to vomit.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Griffin vanished in the fourth quarter. He was afraid to take open shots and kept trying to force things at the rim. This was right after the announcers praised him for working so hard on his jumper to expand his game.

TJ

Reaction score
i think Coward is wayyy overrated but man Paul didn't prove anything as well tonight as i think he's overrated as well.

Maybe, but what does it say about Harden that the Rockets went on that epic run with him on the bench?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clippers have outplayed the Rockets the last few seasons. In fact, Harden has had a lot of bad games against the clippers. You stop him, the series is over quick. That's taking into account CP3's injury. The blessing in disguise is that the Rockets only have two old tired guards who are career bench players...And past their prime.
Even a hobbled CP3 still gives the Clippers the edge. Now that we ( Clippers fan) don't have to face a top perimeter defense, expect more of Redick, Crawford (Rockets killer), and Barnes to have easier looks in this series. Don't be fooled by their (Rockets) first round win to the hobbled and turmoiled Mavs. That should have been a sweep considering what happened with Rondo in the middle of the series. Don't be fooled by Josh Smith either. he's coming back down to earth in this series...Book it.

3 things certain in Life:

1. death
2. Taxes
3. Clippers beating the Rockets in 6 games. Maybe 5.

LOL... the arrogance of both the Clippers AND their fans is one of the most confusing things in all of sports considering they've never won ANYTHING and continue to be the biggest choke artists in the history of the NBA.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe, but what does it say about Harden that the Rockets went on that epic run with him on the bench?

I'm not a Harden fan... at all, but IMO that does not say much, they had a bunch of guys get hot. The Suns were in a similar boat vs San Antonio in 2010, they wrecked the Spurs when Nash sat, but all it said was that our bench played fantastic.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not a Harden fan... at all, but IMO that does not say much, they had a bunch of guys get hit. The Suns were in a similar boat vs San Antonio in 2010, they wrecked the Spurs when Nash sat, but all it said was that our bench played fantastic.

same thing happened in Game 6 of the NBA Finals back in 1991 when the Bulls started the 4th down 18 and came all the way back to tie the score with Michael on the bench until the last two minutes... where he promptly put the Blazers to bed and won his 2nd title.

the group had a great rhythm and McHale rode it the way he should have.

Game 7... sweet.

TJ

Reaction score
I'm not a Harden fan... at all, but IMO that does not say much, they had a bunch of guys get hot. The Suns were in a similar boat vs San Antonio in 2010, they wrecked the Spurs when Nash sat, but all it said was that our bench played fantastic.

I thought Harden hit "overrated" status when he was considered a MVP candidate. He's a perennial all-star, but MVP is a stretch.

Balboa

Reaction score
if the Rockets become the first team to ever come back from 3 3-1 deficits I'm going to vomit.

Can't stand Howard. I did not think Houston was going to win game 5. I hate the Lakers even more. I would love to see the Clipper take over that town.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rockets have some players who can play well when they have the ball, Smith was a good scorer as well as Terry when they had a more dominate offensive role on their former teams. Just shows how much Harden controls the entire mindset of the Rockets.