Clippers @ Suns Tuesday game thread 4-9-2024

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Our coach is freaking stupid! Grayson can’t hit anything and is a liability on D but yeah keep him in and take out O’Neal who’s played huge with rebounds and D and shooting better???? Now pulls Beal when he is the offense right now??! wtf are you even doing!!!!!

The game was over. That's why you pull Beal.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The game was over. That's why you pull Beal.
Had it down to 7 with 6:24 to go how is the game over at that point? Vogel is clueless and his rotations make no sense much of the time! Flat out idiot we were losing at one point by 40+ but Okogie doesn’t touch the floor one of if not the best OB defender on the team? One of many questionable things….

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
should've pulled the starters after that first half - no way you comeback from 37 against a team that consistently and constantly kicks your ass - vogel is a fool

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's all good. We are on the same side. Suns just don't have enough pieces.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
If I had been there, I would have been booing through most of this garbage fest. A nice (probable/likely) send off to the season for the home fans. Hopefully, it was the last they will ever have to see of Vogel on the bench, if nothing else.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The game wasn’t over when he was making ******** substitutions! Maybe read what I wrote!

I read what you wrote. It was over. They weren't coming back. Your purple and orange glasses have skewed reality if you really thought a comeback was in the cards.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
in all the years of the nba it's been impossible to come back from 37 pts - in the history of the league - EVER

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Booker played the worst I’ve ever seen him play! Made 1 shot in the whole game just let that sink in with the minutes he played! Even when he drove he kicked it out like had zero confidence in anything. Made some dumb TOs early and just could never get going in the whole game. Now combine that with Allen who couldn’t buy a 3 tonight absolutely bricked everything he shot as well! KD terrible % early as well may have gotten a little better but still missed some wide open 3s that could have set the roof on fire in there! We just missed way to many shots 33% as a team is flat out atrocious for a team with our shooting talent!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard