Clean slate Gang.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It’s really not as much about who we hired, but more about the process we went through to arrive at the hire. There was real change for the first time since Buddy Ryan. Still unbelievable that we hadn’t hired a GM from the outside since 1994. So, I’m happy that we hired Gannon, but REALLY HAPPY that it’ll be predominantly Gannon that will hire his own people. When BA was hired, he brought in 100% of his own staff. When Wilks was hired, MB/SK hired his staff. And when KK came in, it was also MB/SK that hired his staff. We know what process brought success & what process didn’t.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
This might make people more positive about the hiring of Gannon.

2012 hired as assistant QB coach for NFL team
2015 name interim OC for last 5 games of season for NFL team.
2016 hired as college OC.
2017 hired as assistant WR coach for NFL team, promoted to QB coach for same NFL team in 2018.
2019 hired as HC of NFL team. Went 2-14.
2020 4-11-1 season.
2021 Loss Super Bowl after 10-7 season
2022 Loss AFC championship game after 12-4 season
5-2 record in post season.

Who is this guy? Zac Taylor Cincinnati Bengals. A total of one season as an OC in college for Cincinnati Bearcats and 5 games as an OC in the NFL.

We need to give Gannon a chance and the early results may not be pretty.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I get that. After being kicked in the b**** over and over, trust me I get that. But I’m not going to write Gannon or this staff off right from the get go.
I don't know that I am writing him off. There is just going to be a couple tough challenges for him just like there was for Kliff that are going to make or break his run. There are some things that will be easier for him and some will be harder.

Tacticool Nerd

Veteran
Reaction score
I think they do deserve a clean slate. With Keim, and KK gone. It does appear that Monti is running the show. Or at least Mike is seemingly less hands on this time around.

On top of VJ being gone and most of the staff. I really am looking forward to who they bring in as coordinators.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose