Cincinnati Bengals @ Arizona Cardinals pre game thread. 10/1/23-10/7/23

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game scares me. All the other games we “ expected” to lose. I think most here believe we will win this game.
Let’s not forget the Bengals were one of the best teams in the league the last couple of years. Right now they appear to be a wounded dog. That’s dangerous.

Last edited:

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I won’t be able to access the live broadcast of the Cardinals game tomorrow. I’ll be dependent on the game thread on this forum. Lucky for me, the Sun’s game will be on TV. Go Suns!

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
This game scares me. All the other games we “ expected” to lose. I think most here believe we will win this game.
Let’s not forget the Bengals were one of the best teams in the league the last couple of years. Right now they appear to be a wounded dog. That’s dangerous.
I will be very surprised if this team isn't extremely focused on the task at hand. If this game was coming right after the Dallas win I might feel differently, but they are instead coming off of a 35-16 loss.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing Pretty Joe Burrow get hit a few times tomorrow. Maybe get the wind knocked out of him and send him to the sidelines for a few plays.

Last edited:

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing Pretty Joe Burrow get hit a few times tomorrow. Maybe get the wind knocked out of and send to the sidelines for a few plays.
Sorta reminds me of teams wishing that Kyler doesn't come back and they get to play against Dobbs. Be careful what you wish for.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Seems like the odds makers indeed know what they're doing. Burrow returned to form, Chase had a career game, Dobbs came back down to earth, etc.

But...I'm not discouraged. We fought hard, kept it close. There were plenty of positives in there. There are some surprises on this roster. And, as the losses pile up, the roster is telling us and the FO exactly what we need in the draft and FA.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Seems like the odds makers indeed know what they're doing. Burrow returned to form, Chase had a career game, Dobbs came back down to earth, etc.

But...I'm not discouraged. We fought hard, kept it close. There were plenty of positives in there. There are some surprises on this roster. And, as the losses pile up, the roster is telling us and the FO exactly what we need in the draft and FA.
Word - it's nice not going crumple stiltskin everytime things get tough - might be losing but we're still swinging

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

We actually played a pretty good game. There were just several situations where talent wins out. We were mostly on the short end of those.
But it's obvious...a strong DT, a solid CB, a decent OG, a tall and fast WR...and a faster RB....and this team would be undefeated starting Josh Dobbs... I mean, a prolific edge would be nice too... the guys we have are doing great.... but star players make plays when the lights are the brightest...and our guys just dont

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn