Christian Kirk?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It was Kingsbury mainly but also Kyler. Had the same argument 100 times on here.

Kliff used him poorly before last year, but also Kyler's inability to read a defence and adjust his reads played a part.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It was Kingsbury mainly but also Kyler. Had the same argument 100 times on here.

Kliff used him poorly before last year, but also Kyler's inability to read a defence and adjust his reads played a part.
Kingsbury has catered to Kyler’s every desire since he was drafted. Cmon man.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
How many times have other teams seen the talent in one of our players that we don't seem to either realize or simply don't use him properly or to his full potential? Maybe that can be said of a lot of teams, I don't know.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's been great I am happy for him but I think it's a premature victory lap.

After 2 games last year 9 target 8 catches 2 TD's 135 yards

This year 18 targets 12 catches 2 TD's 195 yards.

So twice the targets about 50% slightly better production.

THey clearly have figured out how to use him so far.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kirk didn’t impress me here. And he got overpaid massively. I AM beginning to wonder why a first round pick was traded for “Hollywood” Brown though.
We are 2 games in, and he was always meant to be the number 2 receiver.

i blame his lack of production more on our pass protection than anything else. It’s not like he is getting a ton of targets.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Maybe Keim learned something about extending good players early instead of waiting until they hit free agency.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe Keim learned something about extending good players early instead of waiting until they hit free agency.
Instead, we likely paid a 3rd rate guard a stone's throw from top money.

We definitely could, had he not wasted so much money on bad contracts to others. Some of this happens, but with Keim, it seems to happen more often.

Of course, we are still sitting with how much in cap space. A contract extension a year or so ago for much less would have fit in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA