Chris Paul enters COVID Protocol

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I seriously think the NBA is against us.. we took down their “king”.. we took down their “MVP”.. their superstar team is banged up.. the one time we have a good chance at winning a championship something always has to come up to put us behind..

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

By the graphic, a player doesn't have to quarantine if exposed after vaccination, so either he caught it (vaccinated or not), or he was not vaccinated and exposed. Either way, we're screwed right?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, why can nobody else find anything except for the one source.

Sports information sources like Shams Charania develop and cultivate inside contacts for information.

It could be no one else in the media has access to the information as yet.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I thought I was cynical... wow. You just jump to the worst possible scenario, don't you?

How about we just agree to disagree. I’ve said nothing negative or personal about how you’ve come to your conclusion.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
He's the Player's Association President! You don't get to that position by being stupid. What in his history and what you know of him would support the theory that he isn't smart?

He's also a big supporter of Obama, so I would say he falls on our side of the spectrum and would be a likely vaccine supporter.
I know a few smart people who have been Covid and vax stupid.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the graphic, a player doesn't have to quarantine if exposed after vaccination, so either he caught it (vaccinated or not), or he was not vaccinated and exposed. Either way, we're screwed right?

THIS.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Sports information sources like Shams Charania develop and cultivate inside contacts for information.

It could be no one else in the media has access to the information as yet.
It's coming up on 3 hour and not another journalist in the world can come up with anything

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Silver has to be consistent. If Lebron can go then so can CP3
Not that simple. We know close to zero facts surrounding either.

we know Lebron was somewhere with people. We don’t know if he’s vaxxed or not.

we know something happened with Paul. We don’t know if he caught it. We don’t know if he’s vaxxed or not. We know next to nothing.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John Gambadoro understands Chris Paul was vaccinated in February along with several other players.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's coming up on 3 hour and not another journalist in the world can come up with anything
There just might not be many people who possess info who are willing to talk at this point. Could just be a someone at nba, a doc, sarver, jones, Monty, Paul, and Paul’s family. None of them are likely to talk.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he’s vaccinated snd it’s a breakthrough case, there’s no point to ever watching Phoenix sports again if your goal is to ever see any team win a title.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
How about we just agree to disagree. I’ve said nothing negative or personal about how you’ve come to your conclusion.
What is personal here? You are passionate, that is all, and so am I. You can continue to project doom and gloom and about curses. But I just don't believe in that -- not when we already beat the defending champions (with a hobbled CP3) and swept the #3 seed.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
John Gambadoro understands Chris Paul was vaccinated in February along with several other players.

Paul being vaccinated and still catching it just after we advance to the Western Conference Finals sounds so quintessential Suns. It must be this.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Paul misses a game.....I swear to the freaking basketball Gods YOU SUCK. It sure appears this team is cursed.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
He's likely vaccinated, and we don't have any definitive info either way. Let's chill until we know something, game 1 isn't tomorrow.