check this out-

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice Fathead ...

I thought they only had Cardinals helmets ... Leinart is good to have ... wonder if they have any other of our players .. ??

OP
OP
bigredjane

bigredjane

& amp; quot ;Car d s Crazy
Reaction score
Just Leinart and a helmet, maybe soon though.

Nice Fathead ...

I thought they only had Cardinals helmets ... Leinart is good to have ... wonder if they have any other of our players .. ??

they are really awesome and easy to put up!

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What's the Big Deal?

Matt Leinart has one in every room of both his houses. And not just the bed rooms. In the bed rooms he also has them on the ceilings.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jane, is that in your house? I found a really nice Cards fleece blanket at a sports store in Arrowhead mall. It fits my queen size bed perfectly.

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
Once i buy my house later this year that is going in my sports bar basement - outstanding!

OP
OP
bigredjane

bigredjane

& amp; quot ;Car d s Crazy
Reaction score
Skorp- yes it is-

Jane, is that in your house? I found a really nice Cards fleece blanket at a sports store in Arrowhead mall. It fits my queen size bed perfectly.

That is my Cardinals room/ studio and office, it is crammed with Cardinal stuff! Thanks for the information, I have about 3 throws but no blankets. My son had a throw made of Leinart for me for Xmas, It is of a photo from our web site and is outstanding, I'll see if I can get a good photo of it.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson