Chase Edmonds claims “culture issues” with Cardinals???

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Long term abuse yes. They’ll eventually just destroy your body in every way. Look at most of these famous body builders who are old a lot of them are in really bad shape health wise

But I used steroids over the summer now I have diabetes that doesn’t happen.

The thing about steroids is people assume there all the same. Steroids can be given to help diabetes to. Legit doctors prescribe them everyday. There are legit steroids people need that are illegal in the NFL. Not everything is a “PED”
I know about the different types of steroids. Not all steroids are anabolic steroids.

I was actually thinking that Peterson would have been an abuser his whole career. Yes, steroid induced diabetes goes away after you stop taking them for short term, but after a while it can turn into Type 2 diabetes and become permanent. Type 2 diabetes is what Peterson has. Type 2 diabetes is also extremely rare in endurance athletes. It just looks suspicious to me. You don't have to be blasting Mr. Olympia levels of juice for decades in order this sort of thing to happen.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know about the different types of steroids. Not all steroids are anabolic steroids.

I was actually thinking that Peterson would have been an abuser his whole career. Yes, steroid induced diabetes goes away after you stop taking them for short term, but after a while it can turn into Type 2 diabetes and become permanent. Type 2 diabetes is what Peterson has. Type 2 diabetes is also extremely rare in endurance athletes. It just looks suspicious to me. You don't have to be blasting Mr. Olympia levels of juice for decades in order this sort of thing to happen.

Football players are the exact opposites of endurance athletes.

Abuser his whole career huh. I see your mind is made up

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And you totally missed the point. Not hard to find one player badmouthing their former team. But how many teams can you line up 5 just off the top of your head (pp, Edmonds, badger, Jefferson, boldin)
To play devil’s advocate, how many teams do you (or any of us) follow as closely as we do the cardinals?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
And you totally missed the point. Not hard to find one player badmouthing their former team. But how many teams can you line up 5 just off the top of your head (pp, Edmonds, badger, Jefferson, boldin)
PP and Badger are kind of a package deal...and I think looking at it from an outside angle, I find nothing wrong about how the team handled their situations.

Edmonds? He didn't really say much.

Jefferson was pissed the team didn't throw a big contract...and guess what? A year or two later the team was shown to be right!

Boldin whined because he wasn't the guy. And he never really matched Fitzgerald. I do think that in retrospect, the Cardinals could've kept him...but that was a Rod Graves situation so not rely part of the other group.

Reactions: PJ1

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

There is a basis for believing, maybe, just maybe that Peterson was a long term PED user.

I doubt a guy just starts using in career year eight.

Not all steroids or PEDs are about adding bulk either.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There is a basis for believing, maybe, just maybe that Peterson was a long term PED user.

I doubt a guy just starts using in career year eight.

Not all steroids or PEDs are about adding bulk either.

If and that’s is an IF he was using PED’s and not something to legitimately help him then it makes total sense to start using late in your career

That’s when guys start using them the older they get they are looking for an edge looking to get back what they had. Peterson was a phenom in college your telling me he was using PED’s at LSU

Come on now

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

NFL Cornerbacks do endurance training.

I dont really see it as a shameful thing. I know its taboo among older generations but I genuinely don't look down on it. You seem like you think the idea that he used is scandalous. I think its likely that most players use.

It just makes sense. There's nothing stopping them. They are dirt cheap. Anyone can easily order them online with cryptocurrency with no risk. There are plenty of documentaries and various insider reports about how easy it is for PED users to pass even the strictest drug tests (The NFL's are not considered strict). Why would I think that any NFL athlete is not on PEDS? Why wouldn't a potential NFL athlete use something that would boost his performance? There are basically no barriers to using PEDs and that extra edge is the difference between being a multi-millionaire and being an insurance salesman. PEDs are prevalent at every level of competitive sport. The estimates for high school football are that 10% of players use. I doubt that goes down as competition gets stiffer.

So yes, when I see a standout player gets busted for PEDs and then he is diagnosed with a disease that is rare in athletes but can be caused by PEDs, I'm not going to think that he just started experimenting over the summer.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
To play devil’s advocate, how many teams do you (or any of us) follow as closely as we do the cardinals?
I threw that out there when I first raised the question. I follow the league generally and watch a ton of espn. So I feel like I’d see it a lot, but it’s entirely possible I’ve seen it and bc it’s not the cardinals I don’t internalize and remember it as much for other teams. Hence the reason I asked the board if they’ve seen it a lot with other teams.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
PP and Badger are kind of a package deal...and I think looking at it from an outside angle, I find nothing wrong about how the team handled their situations.

Edmonds? He didn't really say much.

Jefferson was pissed the team didn't throw a big contract...and guess what? A year or two later the team was shown to be right!

Boldin whined because he wasn't the guy. And he never really matched Fitzgerald. I do think that in retrospect, the Cardinals could've kept him...but that was a Rod Graves situation so not rely part of the other group.
That’s a lot of excuse making. But then again, you’re not big on seeing patterns .:cool: . .

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NFL Cornerbacks do endurance training.

I dont really see it as a shameful thing. I know its taboo among older generations but I genuinely don't look down on it. You seem like you think the idea that he used is scandalous. I think its likely that most players use.

It just makes sense. There's nothing stopping them. They are dirt cheap. Anyone can easily order them online with cryptocurrency with no risk. There are plenty of documentaries and various insider reports about how easy it is for PED users to pass even the strictest drug tests (The NFL's are not considered strict). Why would I think that any NFL athlete is not on PEDS? Why wouldn't a potential NFL athlete use something that would boost his performance? There are basically no barriers to using PEDs and that extra edge is the difference between being a multi-millionaire and being an insurance salesman. PEDs are prevalent at every level of competitive sport. The estimates for high school football are that 10% of players use. I doubt that goes down as competition gets stiffer.

So yes, when I see a standout player gets busted for PEDs and then he is diagnosed with a disease that is rare in athletes but can be caused by PEDs, I'm not going to think that he just started experimenting over the summer.

Football players are not endurance athletes at all no matter what position you play. It’s short burst and rest. The most in shape WR/DB/RB would be ready to drop dead quick if you made them run like soccer players, runners or cyclist. That part really isn’t up for debate

I 100% agree alot NFL players are on the Sauce. Look at guys like James Harrison that’s not natural at all. He was nothing special barely hanging on then all of a sudden he’s an all pro. That doesn’t just happen naturally.

A guy like Peterson was a physical freak from day 1 a unanimous 5 star recruit and a top 5 overall prospect coming out of high school. He was a big deal when he got to LSU. Those type of guys usually aren’t the ones doing PED’s. It’s the older guys and guys hanging on for roster spots

I think you have it backwards. If I remember right he got diagnosed with diabetes and then later tested positive.

Just looked up athletes with diabetes and there’s quite a few. Jackie Robinson had it maybe he was on the sauce to or Billy Jean King she always looked suspicious to me

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Football players are not endurance athletes at all no matter what position you play. It’s short burst and rest. The most in shape WR/DB/RB would be ready to drop dead quick if you made them run like soccer players, runners or cyclist. That part really isn’t up for debate

I 100% agree alot NFL players are on the Sauce. Look at guys like James Harrison that’s not natural at all. He was nothing special barely hanging on then all of a sudden he’s an all pro. That doesn’t just happen naturally.

A guy like Peterson was a physical freak from day 1 a unanimous 5 star recruit and a top 5 overall prospect coming out of high school. He was a big deal when he got to LSU. Those type of guys usually aren’t the ones doing PED’s. It’s the older guys and guys hanging on for roster spots

I think you have it backwards. If I remember right he got diagnosed with diabetes and then later tested positive.
Nah B, Id say those are the guys who started in high school.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
We chose Conner over Chase. Their contracts were similar. Chase isn't happy. Could we have kept both?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably about all of them after a bad season.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Edmonds getting his money as a 5’9 RB from whoever going to give it to him doesn’t mean he’s wrong about the organizational issues with his former team. Keim/Kliff would get hired by exactly zero NFL teams in any prominent position. MB is a weirdo.

Pray for the Bidwill trust to decide on the billions vs the status.

Dynomite

Veteran
Reaction score
What irks me is PP saying that the Cardinals haven’t done enough to give Murray weapons or enough to win with.

DHop, AJ Green, Rondale, Zach Ertz, and formerly Kirk. Aaron Rodgers would kill to have that WR corps. Didn’t even mention the solid RB play over the years.

Just be honest and call a spade a spade, he wants more money. And that’s fine, just don’t hide behind other excuses.
no offense but that receiving core is trash. And Adams stayed healthy while dhop didnt. Aaron rodgers core is probably on the same level. Rondale hasnt proven anything, kirk never proved anything the whole time he was here... Ertz might be good but hes also not in his prime anymore. Green is well past his prime.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Edmonds getting his money as a 5’9 RB from whoever going to give it to him doesn’t mean he’s wrong about the organizational issues with his former team. Keim/Kliff would get hired by exactly zero NFL teams in any prominent position. MB is a weirdo.

Pray for the Bidwill trust to decide on the billions vs the status.
#fakenews

At a minimum Kliff would get an OC job in a heartbeat.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
If and that’s is an IF he was using PED’s and not something to legitimately help him then it makes total sense to start using late in your career

That’s when guys start using them the older they get they are looking for an edge looking to get back what they had. Peterson was a phenom in college your telling me he was using PED’s at LSU

Come on now
Ask anyone who is honest and knows high level college athletes...

The vast majority are using PEDs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose