Chandler National Little League

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just naturally skeptical, but someone should probably ask for a birth certificate on their pitcher:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
sundevilscott

sundevilscott

Kaycee's Daddy
Reaction score
Congrats to Chandler LL for making it to Williamsport!! For the first time ever Arizona won the west 2 years in a row

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Chandler is quickly becoming the center of the amateur sports universe in the valley. We're 3 of the four big football teams in the state championships from Chandler?

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
It's too bad their games are so close to the Diamondbacks.I got stuff to do so I'll miss this one too.

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
Chandler National game time moved to 1 p.m. today

Jeremy Cluff
The Arizona Republic
Aug. 22, 2007 08:59 AM
The Chandler National All-Stars final Little League World Series pool play game against Coon Rapids, Minn., has been moved to 1 p.m. today.

The game will be shown live on ESPN2.

The team was originally scheduled to play the game Tuesday afternoon, but persistent rains in the Williamsport, Pa., area caused the game to be moved to 4:30 p.m. today. More rain Tuesday created more scheduling changes and another time change.

If they win, Chandler National will play the winner of the other United States pool in the U.S. semifinals. That game is currently scheduled for 4:30 p.m. Thursday on ESPN.

The team's unofficial headquarters, Barro's Pizza at 1880 S. Alma School Road in Chandler, will not be hosting a viewing party of today's game as originally planned because of the earlier start.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/chandler/articles/0822cr-littletime0822.html

GO Chandler

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
:( bad way for arizona to go down losing 16-6 but still a great great effort gj guys