Chandler Jones removes all Cardinals references from IG

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He's removed all images of him in uniform and any reference to the Cardinals. I assume he's pissed at contract talks.

He does still have his Twitter banner in uniform.

Seems unlike Chan.

juza76

Registered
Reaction score
He's removed all images of him in uniform and any reference to the Cardinals. I assume he's pissed at contract talks.

He does still have his Twitter banner in uniform.

Seems unlike Chan.

What kind of contract talks, he is over 30 coming from a season ending injury, he just need to show on the field he is still the guy of 2, years a go

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What kind of contract talks, he is over 30 coming from a season ending injury, he just need to show on the field he is still the guy of 2, years a go

I agree.

I can also see his perspective. Four years of top production. NFL sack leader through that period and 4 poor games and an injury and it's "prove it". I can see why he feels he has proved it.

unseenaz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'll wait to hear something official from chandler or the team, but this screams "i'm bigger than the team"

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess things were trending too well so we needed something the other way?

I love CJ and I normally side with players but at least get to camp and prove you're healthy before you do something like this.

splitsecond

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'll wait to hear something official from chandler or the team, but this screams "i'm bigger than the team"
Or “I’m just trying to get as much as I can while playing such a dangerous sport to where I won’t be 100% when I retire & make sure my kids, grandkids, & great grandkids are set”.

mjb21aztd

Reaction score
Dear god nooooo cards desperately need jones especially after signing a ugh aging watt lol...

Hope jones is in cardinal red next yr he is cards best defense weapon...

Ugh life as a az fan