Chandler Jones removes all Cardinals references from IG

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's removed all images of him in uniform and any reference to the Cardinals. I assume he's pissed at contract talks.

He does still have his Twitter banner in uniform.

Seems unlike Chan.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's removed all images of him in uniform and any reference to the Cardinals. I assume he's pissed at contract talks.

He does still have his Twitter banner in uniform.

Seems unlike Chan.

What kind of contract talks, he is over 30 coming from a season ending injury, he just need to show on the field he is still the guy of 2, years a go

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What kind of contract talks, he is over 30 coming from a season ending injury, he just need to show on the field he is still the guy of 2, years a go

I agree.

I can also see his perspective. Four years of top production. NFL sack leader through that period and 4 poor games and an injury and it's "prove it". I can see why he feels he has proved it.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'll wait to hear something official from chandler or the team, but this screams "i'm bigger than the team"

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess things were trending too well so we needed something the other way?

I love CJ and I normally side with players but at least get to camp and prove you're healthy before you do something like this.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll wait to hear something official from chandler or the team, but this screams "i'm bigger than the team"
Or “I’m just trying to get as much as I can while playing such a dangerous sport to where I won’t be 100% when I retire & make sure my kids, grandkids, & great grandkids are set”.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dear god nooooo cards desperately need jones especially after signing a ugh aging watt lol...

Hope jones is in cardinal red next yr he is cards best defense weapon...

Ugh life as a az fan

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Incoming Gambo update....."They like Jones, a lot, but they were not thrilled with this attitude all last season...they expected more from him as a leader.....Burnsie..is it too much to ask?"

Burnsie...."You are 100% right...."

Wolf update "If I am Chandler Jones, I would show up and hit the pylons like a raged bull to help my coach, QB and defense during OTA.. Be the man you were born to be...."

Also called the 98.7 + Team PR play to cut down players who ever asks for a contract be it Mathieu, P2, Jones etc..

IMO, Jones contract should not be extended. It is too risky but we all know Cardinals PR team and 98.7 will do him dirty.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You know, I'm not mad at the cards if they aren't rolling out the brinks truck for him.

He's getting old, and I'm sorry the 4 games with very little pressure generated last season is not something I am willing to just pretend didn't happen unlike many on here seem to be.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Still don’t understand why we let our youngest pass rusher walk when there was more than enough cap room to sign him.
Same franchise that prioritizes non-premium positions over premium positions.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I would relax until further notice. We had reports about K1 not participating in off-season work yesterday from Breer. Than you had social media posts about how he should show Suns more support like JJ. Guess who showed up to the hard court yesterday & on the grass today?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Totally. Much Better to spend 6 million dollars on Derek Kennard and 2 million on an even bigger fluke coming off an ACL surgery THIS calendar year.

I am fully onboard cutting Kennard. He was given way to much money and did absolutely nothing.

The 2 million for the bigger fluke produced more pass rushes per snap by a lot. So he is a hell of a lot better bargain - especially for a player that is only a pass rusher.

You can't have it both ways - if you believe Reddick's stats were not a fluke - because he had one season where he did anything, than you should not doubt Gardeck who had 7 sacks in consideribly less snaps.

If you want say they are both flukes fine - they might be, but I know which is the better bargain.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am fully onboard cutting Kennard. He was given way to much money and did absolutely nothing.

The 2 million for the bigger fluke produced more pass rushes per snap by a lot. So he is a hell of a lot better bargain - especially for a player that is only a pass rusher.

You can't have it both ways - if you believe Reddick's stats were not a fluke - because he had one season where he did anything, than you should not doubt Gardeck who had 7 sacks in consideribly less snaps.

If you want say they are both flukes fine - they might be, but I know which is the better bargain.
Being this dense gotta be fun as hell.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose