Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

also, for the inevitable questions:

i have a really hard time seeing him playing on Sunday

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Could be funny if against the browns we put multiple sacks, i don't see it. But if it happens....

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not that sad cause if there was a game to lose, it’ll be this one. Non-conference opponent, on the road, good team, etc.
Hope he heals up 100%.
I was thinking the same thing. In a way, this could be a blessing. The more players that get it now, will be safe from it moving forward towards a playoff run and this game looks doomed regardless.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watt can play Edge too on obvious passing downs.

Allen looked OK there too at weekend. Use Gardeck/Golden/Simmons when in base.

They could just switch to a 4-3 base too, which might be better vs the run with our athletic linebackers and safeties.

Last edited:

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
This game you really need ANY run stoppers you can get!!!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, crap.

I'd be more concerned if he was playing like he was in Game 1.

But considering he's been bang average for the last 4 games I'm fairly confident we can mostly replace him with what we have.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He needs 2 positive test results before Sunday. Still very doable. If we were playing in a Thursday Night game, it would be almost impossible.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Watt can play Edge too on obvious passing downs.

Allen looked OK there too at weekend. Use Gardeck/Golden/Simmons when in base.

They could just switch to a 4-3 base too, which might be better vs the run with our athletic linebackers and safeties.

I would think that it's Kennard who steps in at OLB. He took snaps from the Chandler slot last season backed up by Fitts.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird, this said he actually tested positive. I haven't heard or seen that anywhere. If true, then he's definitely out.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird, this said he actually tested positive. I haven't heard or seen that anywhere. If true, then he's definitely out.

He still has time to test negative twice but that assumes it's a mild case and goes away quickly which we obviously don't know.

TO me it's yet another example of how infectious Delta variant is from what I've seen online Jones is fully vaccinated and he's of course in the peak of health, and yet still tested positive.

Hopefully a mild case it's possible but unlikely he plays Sunday.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's still has time to test negative twice but that assumes it's a mild case and goes away quickly which we obviously don't know.

TO me it's yet another example of how infectious Delta variant is from what I've seen online Jones is fully vaccinated and he's of course in the peak of health, and yet still tested positive.

Hopefully a mild case it's possible but unlikely he plays Sunday.
He vaxxed, so I'm not worried about long term. I meant that is he tested positive yesterday, then to get 2 negative tests in a row might be a stretch since it typically last for 7 to 10 days. So, unless he was positive prior to the game on Sunday, it'll be an extremely tight window.

Last edited: