Celine Dion

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My girlfiriend took me to see her show last night here in Vegas at Caesars Palace.

All I can say is WOW!

That womans voice really is incredible and wonderfully powerful!

You really would have to see her in person to truly appreciate it. The sets and choreography from the show were almost as incredible as her voice! Well worth the 90.00 to 200.00+ per ticket price to see her!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shane H
My girlfiriend took me to see her show last night here in Vegas at Caesars Palace.

All I can say is WOW!

You really would have to see her in person to truly appreciate it. The sets and choreography from the show were almost as incredible as her voice! Well worth the 90.00 to 200.00+ per ticket price to see her!

Shane, some friends of ours were in Vegas and went to see Celine and they RAVED about the show. In fact, they are going back within the next couple weeks I think specifically to see here again.

Personally, I am excited about Elton John playing her off nights there and would love to see him. Saw him at Desert Sky Pavillion several years ago and it was a fantastic show.

I was this close to seeing Joe Satriani at The Joint a few years ago but I was doing well at the tables and couldn't bring myself to head over to Hard Rock. Gotta run a hot streak...and I did...but missed a musician I really like and wanted to see live.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My aunt and some of her friends drove up to Vegas to see her show back in August and had a wonderful time. She asked if I wanted to go, but I respectfully declined. :)

I think it was the Titanic song that ruined it for me.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by thirty two
My aunt and some of her friends drove up to Vegas to see her show back in August and had a wonderful time. She asked if I wanted to go, but I respectfully declined. :)

I think it was the Titanic song that ruined it for me.

You mean that song that was #1 on the chart for something like 16 weeks? To bad you missed out on a great show!

:eek:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by schutd
Celine Dions voice makes my skin crawl.

Ditto.

And the whole my-husband-is-this-really-old-guy-that-knew-me-as-a-pre-teen-and-is-now-my-manager/hubby/father-of-my-child-even-though-he's-old-enough-to-be-the-child's-granddad-or-great-granddad thing is kinda creepy too.

Freakin' Canadians, eh? :D

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by schutd
Celine Dions voice makes my skin crawl.

Me too! She looks like she is made of plastic

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian in Mesa
Ditto.

And the whole my-husband-is-this-really-old-guy-that-knew-me-as-a-pre-teen-and-is-now-my-manager/hubby/father-of-my-child-even-though-he's-old-enough-to-be-the-child's-granddad-or-great-granddad thing is kinda creepy too.

:biglaugh:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Shane H said:

All I can say is WOW!

Are you still embarassed about this a year later?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:

You'd better not push him, Ryan.

Don't force him to post pics of his Celine candle! :shock:

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:

NO! Definately not. She is an incredible singer and performer! I would see her again in a second. :thumbup: