Cedric Ceballos' Alma Mater

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
I know this is a sneaky way to plug something, but...

My nephew is a freshman at Cal State Fullerton. Although he was born and raised in northern California, he is a Suns fan because of me and he has attended numerous Suns Summer Camps. Now he is the student manager of the Cal State Fullerton Mens Basketball team. Check him, and the Fullerton Titans, out tonight on ESPN at 9pm PST as they take on the loser suck-bags UCLA.

The kid is going to coach the Suns some day and I'm just letting you all know about it right damn now.

:D

PhxGametime

Formerly Bball_31
Reaction score
Nice game. Gerard Anderson is a nice athlete with long arms... Malcolm Lee as well lol (for UCLA) and resembles Russell Westbrook, IMO. Lee struggled with his shot though but has talent.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I always pull for CSU Fullerton. I used to live right across the street and considered going there for my Master's degree. Good win and certainly helps my Wildcats and the rest of the PAC 10.

Guess who else went to CSU Fullerton?

Bruce Bowen

OP
OP
Cheesewater

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
I always pull for CSU Fullerton. I used to live right across the street and considered going there for my Master's degree. Good win and certainly helps my Wildcats and the rest of the PAC 10.

Guess who else went to CSU Fullerton?

Bruce Bowen

Yeah I know. I told my nephew to tear down any pictures they might have of Bowen in the locker room or the office.

It was a hideously poor shooting game for both teams. I'm a homer but the Bruins got away with murder down under their own hoop. If you think officials protecting NBA stars is ugly, watch a big conference team beat up on a small conference team. I hoped they had an EMT on hand to perform the Heimlich on these whistle-swallowing Pac-10 refs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard