CD Projekt Red is working on 3 Witcher games, A new CyberPunk, and a new IP.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cyberpunk looks amazing on PS5. I played it before on the Xbox Series S and wasn't that impressed. Now that they've patched it, it looks amazing on PS5. Ray Tracing and HDR look exceptional. When you have it all turned on, I mean my wife came in and asked what movie I was watching, it looks that good.

She's also commented on other games like NBA2k3. I'm now a convert to Playstation 5. I've been exclusively XBOX for like 20 years, literally since they came out.

Playstation 5 is no joke.

Maybe it sounds strange, but what I love about PS5 VS the new Xbox is that you can record anything you did. Like on the PS5, when you go to record, it'll have 24 hours of your gameplay and you can just cut and snip what you want. On XBox, I don't know why, but even if I record at max everything the max recording is 10 minutes. Which is a joke. I wouldn't have even known the difference had I not bought a PS5 because nobody talks about it, but it's a HUGE feature. Also PS5 makes it so simple to just save that to youtube or whatever. It's quite amazing architecture and implementation.