CB Antonio Cromartie to be released?

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just say no to Cro.

I agree with those who want a pass rusher before spending money on a CB.

Needs in priority order.

OLBer Pass rusher
DE Pass rusher
ILBer -with speed who is a good blitzer
C
OT - need to replace Sowell :)
OG -in case Cooper and Watford don't get it done
CB - can never have enough
Pass rusher
ILBer
Pass rusher

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
No argument, I just don't see any good free agent pass rushers available that really would be difference makers. In fact BA said that they probably would draft one. However, they may have someone in mind (in free agency) that they like and surprise us with the signing. :shrug:

I think there's a pretty good chance Tomba Hali gets cut in the coming months. Makes a lot of $$$ & they have Dee Ford going into year 3 so they've got to see what they've got in him at a full time basis.

I would take Hali in a heartbeat!!!

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think there's a pretty good chance Tomba Hali gets cut in the coming months. Makes a lot of $$$ & they have Dee Ford going into year 3 so they've got to see what they've got in him at a full time basis.

I would take Hali in a heartbeat!!!

Agreed.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
funny. I remember so many people wanting the team to try and sign cro to a deal after his prove it year here....... kinda looks like letting him go was the right thing to do.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We sure the hell better sign at least one solid vet... let's pose a question, how bad would this defense be if Patrick had to miss some time and all we had was Bethel who started in our defense

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
We sure the hell better sign at least one solid vet... let's pose a question, how bad would this defense be if Patrick had to miss some time and all we had was Bethel who started in our defense

Ding ding we have a winner. How about we sign a CB and a pass rusher. I'm hoping for Jenkins but if we ended up with Cromartie on a one year deal that would be better than not signing someone.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This guy is still out there say Powers doesnt sigh with the Cards, what about a vet Min on this guy since we ae scary thin at cb, a rb/cb rookie I have as nich hope in as a Logan Thomas TE/CB

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Playing the opposite CB to PP21 cannot be very fun. You get picked on all the time.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Just saying if there was an injury, we have PP21, Bethel and RB with 1 season at CB, it wouldnt hurt to add dude at a vet munimum, he was a probowler opposite pp21 2 years ago, Even as a shell of himself Cards depth ar CB is mega scary

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It would be really really cool to extend Campbell's contract and free up some more money so we can pad our chances with a solid vet at CB or any other area we might feel where we have some chinks in the armor