Cats vs Cardinal

BigShtank

The heat dun frieded my brain
Reaction score
So far Arizona is looking good. Staying even with Stanford in the first half is vital. If they are tied at half or better, I hope they go on a 10 point run in the second. First things first, close out the first half.

OP
OP
B

BigShtank

Reaction score
Budinger is doing well, much needed if the cats are to win today. Bayless and Wise are struggling, hopefully they'll snap out of it.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A win tonite clinches an invite thus extending the longest active tourney appearence streak..

:cats:

OP
OP
B

BigShtank

Reaction score
It's what the cats needed to have a chance to win this game. Hopefully Kevin makes the right halftime adjustments and Wise heats up.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
back and forth.. good game so far.. historically all the way up to now the Cats have seemed to have the cardinal number more times than not.. But, we'll see..

OP
OP
B

BigShtank

Reaction score
Man, refs are missing a ton of calls and making a lot of bad ones. Not surprising given they stink. Gotta be the worst officials in the NCAA.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Nice 2nd half gameplan KO. Make it a halfcourt game thus neutering the huge backcourt advantage the Cats have over Stanford. Where art thou Lute?

OP
OP
B

BigShtank

Reaction score
Nice 2nd half gameplan KO. Make it a halfcourt game thus neutering the huge backcourt advantage the Cats have over Stanford. Where art thou Lute?

agreed, and the defensive rebounding killed them. Oh well, now to sit back and hope they give the cats the benefit of the doubt. I think they are in, so are ASU and Oregon. Tough conference this year and the SOS gets them in, provided we don't have any more gate crashers.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like our chances.. We needed the first win.. This one would have clinched it but definitly didnt hurt us..

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
agreed, and the defensive rebounding killed them. Oh well, now to sit back and hope they give the cats the benefit of the doubt. I think they are in, so are ASU and Oregon. Tough conference this year and the SOS gets them in, provided we don't have any more gate crashers.
An 18 win team with their SOS has never not the made the Tournament so the committee would have to break tradition for the Cats to be left out. Their resume is better or comparable to too many other bubble teams (including ASU) to be left out.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will be so glad when this horrible season is over. I hope KO is not back as an assistant. Why did he continue to play Breilmeir instead of Horne?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be so glad when this horrible season is over. I hope KO is not back as an assistant. Why did he continue to play Breilmeir instead of Horne?

lol.. I love how Cats fans think this is a horrible season and sun devil fans think this is the best season ever.. Think about it..

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
You'd think KO would coach for a job next season instead of continually trying to fit a square peg into a round hole (such as making a team that's built to run play in the halfcourt). Guess not, have fun with Rick Carlisle trying to rebuild the New York Trainwrecks aka Knickerbockers.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
good game by Stanford. I want UCLA bad since we got screwed last week