Cats vs. Aggies

OP
OP
carey

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Fogg just picked the worst time for a turnover too. Ugh.

Edit: Looks like that might have been Turner not Fogg. Even still... can't do that up 5 with a minute to go.

Last edited:
OP
OP
carey

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Mayes hit his FTs though, so 2-posession game. We got bailed out by the refs and a really lucky bounce for an offensive rebound on Fogg's missed FT. He has got to make those.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nick Johnson is going to be a great player. He very well could be the Pac-12 ROY.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
just got back from this game...and that was a really fun game to watch.

I heard the fans in the student section were brutal.

What were they chanting at Kevin Parrom?

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I heard the fans in the student section were brutal.

What were they chanting at Kevin Parrom?
If i had to guess...it was the B.S.Chant.
I was in the upper section of the stadium...and thats the only chant I can remember hearing.

wilycoyote24

All Star
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was that chant. What would the official have done if after warning the crowd they kept on chanting?

wilycoyote24

All Star
Reaction score
the P.A. announcer said if the chant kept up...it would've been a technical foul against NMSU.

Ah. So this seems to bring up an exploit. Let's say a bunch of UA fans go to the next road game, in the home team's gear and just start chanting something obscene (in support of the home team). Then, when the official has the announcement made, the UA fans continue to chant, automatically winning the game for the Cats! Brilliant!!!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Ah. So this seems to bring up an exploit. Let's say a bunch of UA fans go to the next road game, in the home team's gear and just start chanting something obscene (in support of the home team). Then, when the official has the announcement made, the UA fans continue to chant, automatically winning the game for the Cats! Brilliant!!!

As long as it meant me not wearing an ASU or Duke shirt, I'm cool with that