Cats are in trouble if Bayless stays out

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reports are saying Bayless will not play tonight. The Cats are going to have to play an almost perfect game to win. They need to hit from the outside. By the way, looks like Bayless could miss Saturday's game at Houston also.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They are now saying it is a game-time decision.

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
Chase is a lottery pick when he learns that he can take people off the dribble if he goes full speed. Until then he needs to stay in school.

Good game by ASU, they executed well late in the game and once again UA could not come up with stops late in the game. Jerryd is sorely missed, but there is no excuse for blowing a 12 point lead other than ASU outplaying UA in the 2nd half big time.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Chase is a lottery pick when he learns that he can take people off the dribble if he goes full speed. Until then he needs to stay in school.

Good game by ASU, they executed well late in the game and once again UA could not come up with stops late in the game. Jerryd is sorely missed, but there is no excuse for blowing a 12 point lead other than ASU outplaying UA in the 2nd half big time.

While that is very true.... If you are a projected top 10 pick, its VERY hard to stay in school, especially when you consider if he blows out a knee, Chase will be looking forward to a long and fruitful career at Kinkos, instead of the NBA....

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
While that is very true.... If you are a projected top 10 pick, its VERY hard to stay in school, especially when you consider if he blows out a knee, Chase will be looking forward to a long and fruitful career at Kinkos, instead of the NBA....

I agree with that. Its just up to Chase to decide how he wants to enter the NBA. I am sure he doesnt want to hang on the bench for a year and if he cant consistently create his own shot he isnt going to be seeing the time he should be seeing.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Chase is only projected a top 10 pick in the laughable draft sites you pretend are gospel. I'll name fifteen players off the top of my head right now that would easily be drafted over Chase were the draft to occur tomorrow.

James Harden
Jerryd Bayless
OJ Mayo
Brook Lopez
Kevin Love
Darrel Arthur
DJ Augustine
Roy Hibbert
Eric Gordon
Derrick Rose
Michael Beasley
Chris Douglas-Roberts
Donte Green
Kosta Koufos

And that's without taking into consideration foreign players and just guys off the top of my head who I'm surely missing. However, Chase would be a top 5 draft pick without video tape as he's a freak athlete with a J. He's just soft and has been getting exposed every week by physical defense which you get nightly in the league.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like Derrick Rose.. I hope the Suns can somehow get him for Nash's replacement..

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Chase is only projected a top 10 pick in the laughable draft sites you pretend are gospel. I'll name fifteen players off the top of my head right now that would easily be drafted over Chase were the draft to occur tomorrow.

James Harden
Jerryd Bayless
OJ Mayo
Brook Lopez
Kevin Love
Darrel Arthur
DJ Augustine
Roy Hibbert
Eric Gordon
Derrick Rose
Michael Beasley
Chris Douglas-Roberts
Donte Green
Kosta Koufos

And that's without taking into consideration foreign players and just guys off the top of my head who I'm surely missing. However, Chase would be a top 5 draft pick without video tape as he's a freak athlete with a J. He's just soft and has been getting exposed every week by physical defense which you get nightly in the league.

:biglaugh:

I'm so VERY sorry... I completely forgot that the "top of YOUR head" is actually gospel... please forgive me, I know the two biggest NBA Draft Websites on the internet have NOTHING on you and the "top of YOUR head".... :notworthy

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so VERY sorry... I completely forgot that the "top of YOUR head" is actually gospel... please forgive me, I know the two biggest NBA Draft Websites on the internet have NOTHING on you and the "top of YOUR head".... :notworthy

Curious.. What makes them the biggest? Hits a day? Or credibility?

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
:biglaugh:

Congratulations, your source is a free website ran by amateur scouts with zero contacts in NBA front offices. That's some solid stuff right there, we all know if it's on the internet it must be right. Not like anybody with a computer and some free time could post a mock draft or anything. And I already proved how ridiculous your websites are halfway through the season earlier in this thread.

Anyone that watches out-of-state college hoops along with the local schools (not you) would agree with most if not all of my list. All those guys I mentioned are elite college basketball players with NBA attributes and athleticism. Chase is the Great White Hype, people who watch him all the time like NBA scouts see the huge flaws in his game that currently prevent him from being a lottery pick. Inability to create one's own shot, horrible on the defensive end, mentally and physically soft don't describe many top 10 picks especially in a draft that will be as solid top to bottom as 2008 is shaping up to be.

Last edited:

Mr. Boldin

Mel Kiper's Daddy
Reaction score
With all do respect draftexpress does have some connections and is miles ahead of nbadraft.net. If there is one reputable draft site on the internet it is draftexpress.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
I like Derrick Rose.. I hope the Suns can somehow get him for Nash's replacement..

obviously not Nash's replacement, but i think the best match for the Suns would be Donte Green. He is 6'11 and can run the court like a 2 guard.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn