Cards win paves way for Marshawn's return?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not surprised they lost 2 RB's yesterday and they are probably just doing it as an insurance policy.

Wilson has not looked good the last 5 weeks he must be hurt, he's really only had 1 really good game in the 5, I know they have OL and WR injuries but he was the frontrunner for MVP but Lamar has sealed that deal IMO.

Like they said yesterday Seattle is usually peaking right now, instead they look like they're on the verge of a first round loss in the playoffs.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are down 2 RB's....they had to bring in someone.

Im SO glad we essentially eliminated their possible playoff run! They will be the 5 seed, and will lose in the 1st round.

They are actually down 4. They lost Rashaad Penny to a season ending injury(ACL) a week or two ago(I had him on my fantasy team) and they lost a guy who was on their practice squad whose name I'm blanking on I think someone else claimed him about a month ago. I had a guy on the email list for my fantasy league ask last night have you ever seen a team lose 3 RB's to season ending injuries in such a short time frame, gotta say I don't think so.

Lynch is on local tv now and then and some other things and he looks like he's gained a bit of weight so it's going to be interesting I don't think they're signing him for the game this weekend I think they're signing him with the hope he can get into good enough shape to help them if they get past the first game in the playoffs.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
That is how it goes. Raiders were sunk when Carr got injured right before the playoffs. Same with us and Palmer / Stanton.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Done deal. Apparently, Lynch is Kevin Johnson

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say there is no way in hell Lynch is ready to play and make a positive impact.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heard Lynch was pouring and sharing shots at the Raiders game. How desperate can Seattle be for god sakes?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Heard Lynch was pouring and sharing shots at the Raiders game. How desperate can Seattle be for god sakes?

Well, they've lost 3 running backs to season ending injuries in less than 2 games. I would guess they're pretty desperate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA