Cards Sending a Kyler Message by letting Wesley go?

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
In my mind I think the Cards are sending Murray a message by cutting Antoine Wesley. He was Murray’s guy. This is a not so subtle way of telling Murray who runs the show. Mr. Brown better get productive fast if he wants to stay. I think Murray has lost his vote On roster spots.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
In my mind I think the Cards are sending Murray a message by cutting Antoine Wesley. He was Murray’s guy. This is a not so subtle way of telling Murray who runs the show. Mr. Brown better get productive fast if he wants to stay. I think Murray has lost his vote On roster spots.
Mr Brown was plenty productive before his injury (probably better than most of us actually expected). Wesley wasn't anywhere close. We should have seen the writing on the wall with Wesley at Gannon's intro presser. JG, when going up to all the players that were there, pretty much knew everyone, but then Wesley comes in and has to introduce himself.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
lmao dude had 15 catches back in 2021 but sure, there are secret messages afoot. I can see Nicolas Cage running around Glendale trying to decipher exactly what the loss of Wesley means on a historical scale. Truth is keeping him would be cause for termination. As far as Hollywood goes his services are already bought and paid for, since we're not keeping Dhop you can expect Hollywood to finish out his contract here.
You must be registered for see images attach

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Kind of weird, especially because it seems like Tweezy was well-known and -liked in the locker room.

I don't think there are any secret messages being relayed, though. Probably want to add some size at WR at some point tho.

He wasn't cut; he just wasn't extended a tender offer. Guys like him are a dime a dozen.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Kind of weird, especially because it seems like Tweezy was well-known and -liked in the locker room.

I don't think there are any secret messages being relayed, though. Probably want to add some size at WR at some point tho.

He wasn't cut; he just wasn't extended a tender offer. Guys like him are a dime a dozen.
Here he is, still waiting for Monti's call.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

Reaction score
Wesley had one good year in college. His second best was 137 yards. He was never any good in the first place but Murray wanted him.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

Reaction score
That’s because he was a Kliff guy.

Confusing thread.
“There's a natural click, feel, confidence that I have in him," Murray said. "I know what type of player he is," Murray said. "I know he's accountable, I know he's going to be where he's supposed to be and he's going to make those plays if I give him the opportunities.“

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What's less than a JAG?

There were 50 Antoine Wesley's sat on the couch last year.

Exactly the kind of dead weight that should be cleared from the 53. Might come back to the PS. I don't see any other team signing him. Kliff vanity project.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He was Kliff's guy, lol.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
“There's a natural click, feel, confidence that I have in him," Murray said. "I know what type of player he is," Murray said. "I know he's accountable, I know he's going to be where he's supposed to be and he's going to make those plays if I give him the opportunities.“
Kyler's said positive things about his wrs execept maybe Isabella.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, Wesley played at Texas Tech and Kyler is from Texas. Lubbock, is not that far from Oklahoma where Kyler won the Heisman while never thinking of Wesley.

I don't know how Kyler overcomes this.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wesley was NEVER Murray’s guy. He was ALWAYS Kliff’s guy. You need to understand that.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wesley had one good year in college. His second best was 137 yards. He was never any good in the first place but Murray wanted him.
Wait, murray wanted him or kliff wanted him? He was kliff’s guy. I don’t think Murray had any connection to the kid.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose