Cards graphics

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought I would post this here just so it could be seen. If anyone is interested in any graphics or game room type cards gear let me know. I have made things from wall graphics to logo coffee table, can make custom anything from metal to decals. If interested shoot me a pm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 569
OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Thanks Hollywood! I am just offering to my fellow cards fans. My company website is carwrapsaz.com if anyone needs anything. This cardinals stuff is just stuff I enjoy doing and creating for fans like myself.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love a custom made Cards decal from you nashman. Can you get me some details about them?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I would post this here just so it could be seen. If anyone is interested in any graphics or game room type cards gear let me know. I have made things from wall graphics to logo coffee table, can make custom anything from metal to decals. If interested shoot me a pm.

thats an awesome light nashman!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Nashman made me some stickers way back in the day that were phenomenal.

I'd purchase from him again

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang that thing is cool. Back when I had control over what was allowed up at my house, I would have bought one in a second.

You gave up control??? Grab your nuts out of the jar and go file... ;)

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You gave up control??? Grab your nuts out of the jar and go file... ;)
He didn't give it up man, it was taken from him by overwhelming force. At this point he's probably convinced it was his idea. [emoji106]

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Hollywood! I am just offering to my fellow cards fans. My company website is carwrapsaz.com if anyone needs anything. This cardinals stuff is just stuff I enjoy doing and creating for fans like myself.
Glad you posted. I've got a few things I'll pm you about that I'm looking for.

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He didn't give it up man, it was taken from him by overwhelming force. At this point he's probably convinced it was his idea. [emoji106]

...and it's probably better that way. Life is too short not to pretend you're in control. :p

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score

The Dukes of Hazzard car is awesome. :thumbup:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had wraps put on 3 trucks I just bought for my company. Wraps are really sweet. Nashman didn't do them because I don't live in Phoenix, but I'm mentioning it for anyone who might be interested. They do wonders for your vehicles instead of just decals.

Looks like you do super nice work Nashman.

Edit to add, I'd post a pic but I don't want the mods to bust me for spamming. Besides, you couldn't afford the trip charge from Albuquerque.

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had wraps put on 3 trucks I just bought for my company. Wraps are really sweet. Nashman didn't do them because I don't live in Phoenix, but I'm mentioning it for anyone who might be interested. They do wonders for your vehicles instead of just decals.

Edit to add, I'd post a pic but I don't want the mods to bust me for spamming. Besides, you couldn't afford the trip charge from Albuquerque.

You've been around a long time, posting your work truck isn't spam

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Lets see the pics

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took the pic in a hurry. I'm getting all my technicians going, because I'm driving over today for the BENGAL GAME ON SUNDAY.

Service call $74.00
Trip charge from Albuquerque $440,00
Having your garage door fixed by BDC Door... Priceless!

Attachments

• IMG_20151120_073309.jpg
    IMG_20151120_073309.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_20151120_073213.jpg
    IMG_20151120_073213.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 231

MrYeahBut

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This may not compare with nashman but I paid about $ 15 hundy apiece. That includes the design work, and the design lady worked her butt off to make it right.

OP
OP
nashman

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah that sounds about right for a partial wrap, looks like only rear is wrapped and just cut graphics on doors and front. Here is one I did last week on a Silver ford.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 212

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard