Cards being "Cheap"

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
The offseason that we need them to be cheap, they spend. Hahaha jk

This is hope for a great season. "Go Cards".

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The offseason that we need them to be cheap, they spend. Hahaha jk

This is hope for a great season. "Go Cards".
at now what did they spend..they cut brown then they re-signed they let go marshall ..they signed just snyder with a salary this year of 900.00 dollars...

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
If cardinals had cap space no dount we would be front runners for Manning.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Plz, it was a long week of endless Manning threads. No more.

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Plz, it was a long week of endless Manning threads. No more.

I agree completely. They should put a moratorium on the topic. Besides as I stated in another thread this organization isn't in cap trouble because they're cheap.

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
Its actually not a Manning thread. I was just thinking about all the free agents we couldve snatched up. Mario Williams, Vincent jackson, etc.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its actually not a Manning thread. I was just thinking about all the free agents we couldve snatched up. Mario Williams, Vincent jackson, etc.
Understand the cap situation (plus the money tied up in a potential Manning deal) before you trot out the old "cheap" cliche.

JAB

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I think you're missing the point that the team was at its cap limit. As great as those other players are there not the difference makers as a franchise quarterback. If you're not going to be able to spend money on a quarterback as good as Peyton Manning we definitely need to spend it on several players to improve the team as a whole. Signing Vincent Jackson or Mario Williams even as good as they are would not improve the team due to the fact we would not have been able to sign anyone else. Unless you're talking Peyton Manning we definitely need quantity.

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
Understand the cap situation (plus the money tied up in a potential Manning deal) before you trot out the old "cheap" cliche.
I guess you didnt see that jk at the end of my thread post. I was trying to be sarcastic, but also thought about the players we couldve had.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson